Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Heads up NT. I just came back Jamaica Ave. Queens NY, Jimmy Jazz has the bred AJKO 1 for sale.
eek.gif

It's lit 
smokin.gif

I like this.

There have been so many suggestions and proposals on the threads since Nike started the whole online raffle procedure back in May, and I think this auto-charge method was discussed before but many people thought it was too extreme.  

The one where Nike would charge the user $10-20 to enter, then refund if not selected or credited to account if selected was widely popular, but in hindsight that would have been a headache for Nike's customer service/credit service in keeping up with all those pending and refunded transactions.

Good to see Nike taking more steps in making online raffles & purchases fair, even if it's taking them months to get there. 
*Years* & Finely Put Together +1

Surprised Jordan didn't put the good shoe trees (wooden) in the pinnacles instead of just throwing in the cheap cardboard. It's like putting nice champagne in a plastic cup lol

Next step I hope they take is cross checking that to see if someone is shipping multiples to their address with different cards. 

Surprised Jordan didn't put the good shoe trees (wooden) in the pinnacles instead of just throwing in the cheap cardboard. It's like putting nice champagne in a plastic cup lol
Fancy Wooden Shoe Trees = Extra Cost. Rick Ross sippin from cup gif

Next step I hope they take is cross checking that to see if someone is shipping multiples to their address with different cards. 
I hate to admit but I've used the vacant apt from me as a second shipping address for two years. Feels awesome hearing the UPS lady walk up the upstairs place package on my doorstep knock then walk next door and do the same thing then leave [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
All 4 pinnacles at F23 NY. Black, brown, white and tan. Still got NYC23's on the shelf as well
[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. You The NY F23 Plug

I hate to admit but I've used the vacant apt from me as a second shipping address for two years. Feels awesome hearing the UPS lady walk up the upstairs place package on my doorstep knock then walk next door and do the same thing then leave [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]
lol I'm sure that's not the only thing. You don't get  (how many? 30 did you say?) pairs of Chis without pulling some strings. 
tongue.gif

Nike changed up the raffle system. You have to put your payment and shipping info before you enter, and if you are selected they will charge you. This is detour a LOT of resellers and people with many accounts, but only one form of payment. 
does save a ton of entries, but basically if you have more than one person living in your house you can only enter one?

I don't get why that's the most sought after pinnacle. Imo that's the worst out of the bunch.
first pair and was initially selling for 1000. I agree they are the least favorite to me in the bunch

lol I'm sure that's not the only thing. You don't get  (how many? 30 did you say?) pairs of Chis without pulling some strings. :tongue:
30 Pairs [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] damn I must be Sole Escobar then trafficking kicks. No I cook alone with no help. Camped 9 hours the first Chicago 1s release pretty fun but hot af finished with 5 pairs tossed 3 to others came back months later copped a Suprise Restock on SNKRS while driving on the highway then Nike.com raffle.

Nike changed up the raffle system. You have to put your payment and shipping info before you enter, and if you are selected they will charge you. This is detour a LOT of resellers and people with many accounts, but only one form of payment. 
does save a ton of entries, but basically if you have more than one person living in your house you can only enter one?
You can enter more than once with same address, but probably would be best to use different form of payment. I basically see it as Nike weeding out people who use the raffle as an ATC service by entering 20+ entries and sell the ones they win. 

lol I'm sure that's not the only thing. You don't get  (how many? 30 did you say?) pairs of Chis without pulling some strings. 
tongue.gif
30 Pairs [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] damn I must be Sole Escobar then trafficking kicks. No I cook alone with no help. Camped 9 hours the first Chicago 1s release pretty fun but hot af finished with 5 pairs tossed 3 to others came back months later copped a Suprise Restock on SNKRS while driving on the highway then Nike.com raffle.

You can enter more than once with same address, but probably would be best to use different form of payment. I basically see it as Nike weeding out people who use the raffle as an ATC service by entering 20+ entries and sell the ones they win. 
aight got you, will do thanks boss.

Wait.... They still have NYC 1 in stock?
yes, they are from a new run of pairs produced in 2015 though, not that anyone cares :lol:

I wish they would do the charge feature on raffles for instore pickup as well.  I think I'd have a better shot at picking up shoes.

Back
Top Bottom