Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

gone as of over a week ago. I tried to let my "presence" die a little bit at that store and went back 3 days after initially getting 12+ pairs looking for a 12 and it was a no go.

I didn't get anything bigger than a 11 in my haul. NT is 11 and under it seems

gone as of over a week ago. I tried to let my "presence" die a little bit at that store and went back 3 days after initially getting 12+ pairs looking for a 12 and it was a no go.

I didn't get anything bigger than a 11 in my haul. NT is 11 and under it seems
And thanks again!!

I can't believe those '01s have been sitting in the classifieds like they are... it's by no means a steal but a great price :smokin :nthat: (DS size 12 for 500) somebody scoop them joints before a lurker gets ahold of them!

I haven't unds my pair still..... [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

S skylondiggs
I broke out my custom 1 time lol I hate not having time to wear my 1s. You fixed the sole stains I see? Or is it the angles lol
Man! This cw becomes contagious for everyday wear. I had to clean them up and restack my collection and put them all the way on the bottom. Lol wore em like some black air force ones like 2 weeks straight. Minimal creasing unlike the black toes.

I don't mind creasing it just a Suttle reminder that good things never last...

Agreed. They are clean, simple, and can go with any fit.

The one thing I noticed is the tongues are a bit stiff from them being really padded, but they soften up after a couple of hours of wear.

A FSR is still available on JJ.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footw...-monday--sneaker/555088-006?color=Multi-Color

I didn't even kno about the cyber mondays..one of my weaknesses is black sneakers..couldn't resist lol..copped

I didn't think clicking in the thread would result in a purchase

These will look even better after they are broken in

Last edited:
anyone think Cybers eventually go on sale?

Like them but don't really need them. Would cop instantly at $120.

Yea, those things were wack lol. Here's his handle though http://instagram.com/fujiwarahiroshi
Ok I educated myself on him. I see he brought hip hop to Japan. Influenced the likes of Nigo *A Bathing Ape* which is Hella dope. I also see several outfits that look like yeezy clothing. It could be a forgone conclusion that he inspired what Kanye is putting out?

Exhibit A

Reaching*
808s and Heartbreaks

What would you guys consider a fair trade for my worn (excellent condition )
2013 Royal 1s.... they are a size 12, I'm thinking Supremes and some cash?

Sorry if this has been asked, but do you guys think the prices of the OG banned 1's will drop dramatically follwing the 2016 release?

Sorry if this has been asked, but do you guys think the prices of the OG banned 1's will drop dramatically follwing the 2016 release?
yep! Lets look at the past... 2010 Infrareds, CDP Carmines, Olive 9s, 2000 Columbia XIs, and the biggest.... Laney 5s! All shoes mentioned were 300 to 600 or higher before another reissue came. Now, I laugh when I see a guy on CL talkin about $500 for some 2010 Infrareds from the pack... Thats why I sell old kicks as the newer ones drop. I don't care about being true to the game. If the newer release looks nicer than a shoe from 10yrs ago, sell that ole shoe to the next sucka and move on. Or be stuck holdin $180 shoes that were $500

Man! This cw becomes contagious for everyday wear. I had to clean them up and restack my collection and put them all the way on the bottom. Lol wore em like some black air force ones like 2 weeks straight. Minimal creasing unlike the black toes.

I don't mind creasing it just a Suttle reminder that good things never last...

Lol That's how I feel about my poor gym reds man there my go to shoes.

S skylondiggs

You covered it up really good, great job

Back
Top Bottom