Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Been trying here and there over the past hour. Were these a QS or will they eventually come out as a GR?
No idea. Haven't been able to find much out about them. I was hoping to score 2 pairs. Since I don't even know what the release date is I hope I can secure 1 pair.

No idea. Haven't been able to find much out about them. I was hoping to score 2 pairs. Since I don't even know what the release date is I hope I can secure 1 pair.

Corporate out in Ohio released these today as well. All sold out now but the guy said these were a QS.

Just got through they have one 10.5 left. I asked if they were QS he made it sound like they weren't lol
I had to check in this thread b/c I know the hype train is always rolling through. Lol. I dont think these are QS at all, BUT I do think since Nike is moving towards the old system for releases (soft releases without set RD) that you'll have to stay alert to grab a pair.  IMO if Premier AND Corporate got them then these will most likely be widely available.  I could be wrong, but with so much heat coming out this weekend alone I'm going to guess you'll be able to find these for retail somewhere.

I had a hard time grabbing the Girls Oreo 6 low due to mold issues. I sold a size that was a lil too small for me for $200 DS. 2 Months later I grabbed a pair at the Nike Outlet for $85.  Go figure.  

I know a lot of y'all are still looking for the chi's or looking to double up.The link is for a go fund me page for a kid with cancer.If you donate $10 to the page you are entered for a chance to win a DS pair of chi's in your size.I have no vested interest in the page,I would just like to see a kid beat cancer.Lets get this funding moving for the kid and good luck to anyone donating.If not allowed mods please delete.

Last edited:
I know a lot of y'all are still looking for the chi's or looking to double up.The link is for a go fund me page for a kid with cancer.If you donate $10 to the page you are entered for a chance to win a DS pair of chi's in your size.I have no vested interest in the page,I would just like to see a kid beat cancer.Lets get this funding moving for the kid and good luck to anyone donating.If not allowed mods please delete.

There's no reason for this to get deleted. I'll even quote it so more people see it. I really hope this kid pulls through. I have a son about this kids age and can't even imagine what he and his family are going through.

There's no reason for this to get deleted. I'll even quote it so more people see it. I really hope this kid pulls through. I have a son about this kids age and can't even imagine what he and his family are going through.
Appreciate it.My daughters aren't that old,but like you said I couldn't imagine going through that situation with my child.Hopefully this kid is able to pull through.

DMP's today. Sun was bright as hell and I couldn't see so forgive the pics fam 
laugh.gif

htms came in... Soft as hell, kinda like putting on a sock

Humble brag with the HEAT in that pic. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

My size too, just ship them all here. I wish my MTM's were a 9. My 9.5 is slightly too big.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom