Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lmao telling himself he's getting a good deal. SBBs need to be double up on.

Damn homie! So your the one who keeps taking my size 12 that I been hunting for ever!!
Yeah man I heard they didn't make a 12.5 and I've never seen a 13 in these XQ's so these 12's were a bish to find. Also forgot I got the shirts and posters for em along with the HK bag which was pretty dope

I'm talking to you broke little kids.  You clowns that think you can cop SBB's BRAND NEW for 300.  You're a joke.

Keep dreaming. You wish you can buy them brand new for that price. 

Let me go wear them and play basketball in them for a bit and then I'll think about even selling them for 350.

Size 10.5 brand new shipped for 320 on banned la.... Lol

I'm talking to you broke little kids.  You clowns that think you can cop SBB's BRAND NEW for 300.  You're a joke.

Let me go wear them and play basketball in them for a bit and then I'll think about even selling them for 350.

:lol:

That's one pair though and you gave to pay to even have a chance to cop at that price and prob just one size lol

I think I bought mine DS for $320 and if you're willing to search you can find em for under $400. Get off your high horse

I just bought a pair $290 DS just 3 weeks ago

I could show you the PayPal invoice & pics if you like 
happy.gif

Last edited:

That's one pair though and you gave to pay to even have a chance to cop at that price and prob just one size lol
this

[thread="508567"]

Just because you bought them for $250 doesn't mean everybody can.  You know that there's a lot of people that only paid $160 for them, right?

I bought my 2013 Bred 1's for $300 DS. Does that mean that is what everyone should sell them for?

Exactly.

[/thread]

That is Sole Supremacy. And they sell roughly at the height of the market along with FC. You can easily buy on eBay or FB for less.

Back
Top Bottom