Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

if u dont have em by now...

and you're lookin for a dope sz...
I know .... 
mean.gif

Yep, deals under 4 are def out there. Just need to search around, negotiate, and be patient. Here's a couple I just seen posted on IG.

Sizing question here, I have a pair B/W and SBB's in a 10. SBB got a little more room than the B/W. Seen some 9.5 Shadows for a good price, any chance it might work? For other references on sizing, i'm a 9.5 in flyknit racers, jordan 4s, and am 95s. Thanks!

Sizing question here, I have a pair B/W and SBB's in a 10. SBB got a little more room than the B/W. Seen some 9.5 Shadows for a good price, any chance it might work? For other references on sizing, i'm a 9.5 in flyknit racers, jordan 4s, and am 95s. Thanks!
For the shadows, I'd go with your B/W size. SBB, UNC's, Chi's have a bit more room than my usual Jordan 1 size.

I need a size 11. If I offer him $300 you think he'll take it? :lol:

Seriously though... I'm a true 11.5. My chis are an 11 and fit great, LMs are an 11 and are borderline too snug. Had black toes when they dropped and think they were 11.5 and a little roomy. 11 or 11.5 in SBB and UNC?

I need a size 11. If I offer him $300 you think he'll take it? :lol:

Seriously though... I'm a true 11.5. My chis are an 11 and fit great, LMs are an 11 and are borderline too snug. Had black toes when they dropped and think they were 11.5 and a little roomy. 11 or 11.5 in SBB and UNC?

Im a true 10.5 but my 2015 chis and CM are a slightly roomier. baron 1, all black 1,and 13' black toes are tts.

I'd probably go.5 down in SBB and UNC. The leather on the remastered 1s is better quality and for that reason I think they stretch a bit more, as does real leather, think of real leather dress shoes, which I always size. 5 down in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom