Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
$20 bucks more and you can get em deadstock :lol:

Unless you message dude to lower the proce

Saw a pair of DMP 1s for under $250 in my size (13) locally. Is the quality of them really trash? or is that a good price?

Shoutout to whoever posted the FTL restock! Finally got a pair. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Assumption correct. Should've clarified that :lol:
All good :lol: honestly can only assume further and say the quality really is pleather since my only experience is based off of pics and reviews.

If they're anything like the Celtics :x I'd pass even at $180.

Last edited:
Im saving up for metallics and breds. Thinking about sending in a preorder for a sz13 from Jsfordays just so I can be guaranteed a pair. After I get the breds though Im pretty much only looking forward to only remastered OGs and the Space Jams whn pictures come up. Other than thst though Im not gonna be focusing on sneakers as much.

Im saving up for metallics and breds. Thinking about sending in a preorder for a sz13 from Jsfordays just so I can be guaranteed a pair. After I get the breds though Im pretty much only looking forward to only remastered OGs and the Space Jams whn pictures come up. Other than thst though Im not gonna be focusing on sneakers as much.

I was mulling it over, when is the release date or month? Idk about having $400 tied for months and they end up being GR/easy

I mean I would hate to pay resell right off the bat. They are gonna be hard but I mean if you got the cash you might as well

All I know is the release month is september and they are the breds remastered. I mean theres gonna be so much crap over copping them Im just assuming th worse. If I preorder and its easy thats fine Ill get another pair.

To the fam that appreciates OGs:

So I changed my mind returning the OG Chicagos I got on eBay a week ago. I told the seller I wanted a partial refund and agreed with it. For a pair to rock and for a decent condition, I was quick to say yes. total price for the pair is $120 which is a steal in my book. Did some TLC plus the leather conditioner really makes the colors pop again. went with a sz 10 since I've noticed OG pairs run a little small. 

Did some super glue repair on the swoosh that was sticking out

Before:

After:

And then copped this size XL kids shirt which is equivalent to Small in adults(im a 5'7" tall, 145 lbs Asian in case you are wondering lol) off Jimmy Jazz for $20 since I didnt like the long sleeved shirt since its too hot here in SoCal and they were twice the price.

Back
Top Bottom