Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
alright bet 
roll.gif

Hate that I sold my SBB 1s but I needed money for the down payment on my car.

Going to recop sometime next month

After Banned 1s the SBB are the best quality Jordan 1s out there...I grew an appreciation for the SBB over the last few months and finally ordered a pair this week

SBBs colourway is dope. I love them because they remind me of 1970's muscle cars, the Breaking Bad van, and the Star Wars Rebellion pilot uniforms.

However in terms of quality, the black portions are average, so I prefer the soft suede and tumbled leather on the Shadow 09's, the thick and soft leather on the Black Lance Mountains, and I hear the RTTG Las Vegas and Frags have some pretty mean leather too :wink:

Last edited:
After Banned 1s the SBB are the best quality Jordan 1s out there...I grew an appreciation for the SBB over the last few months and finally ordered a pair this week

2015 b/w, lances, 2015 chi, frags, SBB, lasers, unc > banned 1s quality wise... But I'm schleep

i have the breds and royals. I've worn my breds many times but I'm scared to rock my royals lol.
I would understand this if you paid resale on your royals but I buy kicks to rock em and paying $700 plus for a pair to wear isnt justifiable for me. Most ive ever bought resale is a pair of PSNY 12s for $420 and I even think that was still too much for a shoe to wear. 
SBBs best non-OG colorway of any Jordan shoe
Lance Mountains are the best Non OG colorway for me. the concept and the quality is one of the best. 

Last edited:
Frag quality is wayyyyyyyyy over rated......just like the shoe

I don't know how people put BW 1 or any 2015 release over Banned 1s.... Softer yes I agree but leather quality I don't know

Frag quality > SBB all day everyday on quality , toe box black leather on both is Completely deifferent, frags like butter , sry but true

Back
Top Bottom