Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Body ready to not win a single raffle again.

Little off topic, but are any of you fairly short (5'5-5'7) and rockin 1 regularly? Asking because I haven't owned a pair of 1s yet but I just love their look and seeing them on feet. The other day I tried on some CM 1s at the mall for the first time and they just looked odd. Granted, I was wearing khaki pants and I believe it would look much better with the right jeans. Just want some people around my heights thoughts (I'm 5'6) before I drop 300-400 on a resell price tag.
Im 5'5, I don't have any full head-toe pics, but have a bunch of on greys on my IG. I wear 10.5, but some of my pairs are 11. I feel they look just fine

I'm actually thinking about letting my double go. I feel like in the coming months I can replace it for the L-O ... still pondering on it though

Anyone know if you can order the LA 1's from another FA location, in store, that doesn't carry them? Heard the they have a FSR in stock at Flight 23.

Really hope these will be at letterman prices, I'm banking on how plain and simple they are most people will overlook

I'm thinking around $160 max. I'd be willing to save you the time of looking for a seller buyer. :lol:
Fixed :wink:

Thanks. Lol

Ehh that's ok you still owe me a pair of fragments of I remember correctly :smile:

I'm just kidding. We had a deal for Frags at $500 right after the RD but by the time your pairs came in the prices had shot up so you ended up selling for around $800 I think.

All good now. I got my pair now

Homie moved his 2013 b/reds recently for 560. Not sure what size tho. I'll be passing on the June 4th release but hyped for yall thats been waitin on em.

Back
Top Bottom