Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Especially 94, I remember my mom telling me how she got my brother his jordan 1s because they were payless prices discounted to 24.99 she bought him the breds and the chis. Man....that aint ever gonna happen again. I would of been eating like a hungry asian in a hot dog eating contest.

Body ready to not win a single raffle again.

Right here with ya man!!!

It's all about how you rock them.
My good friend rocks 1s all the time and he's 5'7. I'm 5'10 (size 10.5-11-11.5) and they look fine. I avoid tight clothing though
What kind of jeans u rock with 1s? I hear mixed answers like skinny, slim or baggy jeans. I wear mostly slim fit.

Im 5'5, I don't have any full head-toe pics, but have a bunch of on greys on my IG. I wear 10.5, but some of my pairs are 11. I feel they look just fine
I just added you on IG, dope kicks man. u wear baggier jeans with your 1s right?

Same height as you and like the other guy mentioned, it depends on how you wear them. It's trickier if you have bigger feet though.
What do you consider bigger feet for someone our height? I wear 9.5 which i think is above average average size for someone my height. How would u say u wear them?

What kind of jeans u rock with 1s? I hear mixed answers like skinny, slim or baggy jeans. I wear mostly slim fit.
I just added you on IG, dope kicks man. u wear baggier jeans with your 1s right?
What do you consider bigger feet for someone our height? I wear 9.5 which i think is above average average size for someone my height. How would u say u wear them?

Bruh, your slim fits will look fire with 1s... You could wear baggier jeans with them as well.. It depends on your style. Just do it

Little off topic, but are any of you fairly short (5'5-5'7) and rockin 1 regularly? Asking because I haven't owned a pair of 1s yet but I just love their look and seeing them on feet. The other day I tried on some CM 1s at the mall for the first time and they just looked odd. Granted, I was wearing khaki pants and I believe it would look much better with the right jeans. Just want some people around my heights thoughts (I'm 5'6) before I drop 300-400 on a resell price tag.

I'm 5'7" and rock my 1's with slim/skinny jeans, shoes tied almost to the top and let the jeans go over the ankle and tongue. I like how 1's look with the jeans tucked under the tongue but feel that it looks weird on me, I guess I think it makes me look even shorter.

Got my Lettermans, love em. But NA1s are my drug, i see these as the Blue Metallics just dyed red so am expecting quality to be the same. Happy enough sith that

A little something i am working on royal blue sb Hi turning in to fragment jordan 1 inspiration

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_14.jpeg.html

Fire :smokin

I'm 5'6" and wear 11.5. They'll go fine with slim fit but wear them however you want to. They really go with anything. I even wear em with shorts, which is against NT rules. :lol:

That's my size as well. I wear slim jeans, but at times I feel like 1s make me look shorter. Still love them regardless.

since the XI lows seem to be releasing the same day as the metallics, maybe they will fly a bit under the radar.

Back
Top Bottom