Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Yin Yang Twins just came in the mail this afternoon. Expect Cyber Monday quality leather. These should be both easy cops once they hit stateside. These will be my go to's for the summer. I love the fact you can wear these with anything.
I want em both.  But I dont even think they went up to a sz 13, sadly.  I hope these do hit stateside forreal.

May pick up the Yangs.

Also dye that green suede on those samples to black and that would be a dope custom.

Yeah but if you drop that much you may not want to paint them.

My friend. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Those boston 1s in the remastered mould would be too dope ..IMO, the Black Toe colour-blocking is simply perfection
UNC 'toes' are another I'd love to see drop :nerd:

Last edited:
Those boston 1s in the remastered mould would be too dope ..IMO, the Black Toe colour-blocking is simply perfection
UNC 'toes' are another I'd love to see drop :nerd:

Hmm what u mean bro? Trying to paint myself a pic. So black toe, unc wings and back heel or thr other way around?

Damn look what surfaced on eBay :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nthat:

Reminds me of these

I like the pair you found wayy more

Hmm what u mean bro? Trying to paint myself a pic. So black toe, unc wings and back heel or thr other way around?

Black Toes but jus switch the Gym Red with Powder Blue ..n with black tongues of course
...some others I've been waiting on for years are a NA UNC addition to the 'trinity' n the Hoyas 1s (leather with the Wings logo) :smokin

...n moar green JB, greeeeen :nerd:

Remastered DMP Celtics, and New Loves, NEED to happen! 2 of my favorite retro+ AJ1 colorways.

On another note, I hope the black pair from the yin and yang pack makes it here. My biggest issue with the cyber mondays was the white on white sole, and is why I didn't cop. The black pair will work just fine for me!

Guys lets do this through pm

The Japan yin yang white released in dubai today

Let me know

Im still waiting for the black yin yang

Went in the mall on Saturday to pick up the 12's, had on the pinnacles tan, mostly everyone was brokering thei necks. The worker in champs was like damn, you have on heat on low key, then asking a bunch of question, then all the attention was on me in the store, the two girls cashing started to look.

Back
Top Bottom