Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Word of warning w/RIF, ordered NYCs from them $150 +ship listed new in box, seemed too good to be true but bought anyway. Order and shipping confirmation labeled new, sent used shoes and missing the NYC stickers.

Word of warning w/RIF, ordered NYCs from them $150 +ship listed new in box, seemed too good to be true but bought anyway. Order and shipping confirmation labeled new, sent used shoes and missing the NYC stickers.
Refunded?

Refunded?
Negative, "store policy". I assume it was a cosignment sale and they didn't want to take an L, who knows, they had also cancelled a couple orders on me before due to inventory issues, needless to say I don't shop there any more. Not a huge deal at the end of the day, got below retail price on shoes I've been wearing regularly since January, just the principle.

Refunded?
Negative, "store policy". I assume it was a cosignment sale and they didn't want to take an L, who knows, they had also cancelled a couple orders on me before due to inventory issues, needless to say I don't shop there any more. Not a huge deal at the end of the day, got below retail price on shoes I've been wearing regularly since January, just the principle.
Wait, they didn't refund despite being labeled incorrectly? Hope you filed a claim with your CC.

Guys lets do this through pm

The Japan yin yang white released in dubai today

Let me know

Im still waiting for the black yin yang

Want both of these hopefully I can double up... These are so simple and clean...hopefully these aren't limited ... Any words yet? Hype seems low on these right now hopefully they sit like the navy/metallics...loving these remastered 1's... Shape is so much better... Got an offer for some lance mountains that Imma buy but man I hate that 2013 mold... Toebox looks like a snake's head

Man, I've only had good instances with RIF. Sucks to hear about that situation.

Getting tired of seeing all white soles as of late

Forgot the white pair had an all white sole :smh:

Pass. If it has the black outsole... Damn I'm kinda mad now :lol:

Since we're asking questions, does anyone else cringe when using a public urinal because of the splash-back on your kicks? Or is that just me?

Back
Top Bottom