Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wasn't expecting banned 1 quality. We're not even getting remastered quality with these. The quality on these are less than the quality of the 1's that sat on shelves. Like the 3 that were mentioned.

Yall saying whatever it takes to get quoted. :lol: Congrats it worked.. but son you're wilding :rofl:

I wasn't expecting banned 1 quality. We're not even getting remastered quality with these. The quality on these are less than the quality of the 1's that sat on shelves. Like the 3 that were mentioned.
roll.gif

On what basis?  You have the shoes in hand and confirmed side by side with a pair of SBBs?   Or based on what OTHER people have said?  

@kemiza
  I read what you wrote.. the point is as others have mentioned before me, super hard to believe the quality of these 1s will be nothing short of SBB almost like quality.  
Almost? I see tumbled leather on the shoe just like you do. The whole shoe isn't SBB quality. Don't be naive bro.

You're funny...real funny. The tumbled  leather is SBB quality but the black is the same as the 13 OG 1. Everybody and their moma has said this during early reviews. And I've also heard this from workers at stores that have already received shipments when I stopped by to enter Gold 11 raffles

Last edited:
Almost? I see tumbled leather on the shoe just like you do. The whole shoe isn't SBB quality. Don't be naive bro.
The side panels are too smooth not to be synthetic leather.
Naive?  Ok bro... i'll let you be and just have my own comments once I have the shoe in hands (hopefully) and do a comparison.  Until then, everything you're saying is just ridiculous.

Same nonsense and ya"ll thought I was tripping...

@bballermarkie dope collection bro. But base on those photos, shoes look huge? You a size 15? Lol

Hopefully one day I can attain my collection like one of you guys!

What was the Best come up you guys had with the Jordan 1s?

Last edited:
Still taking these over any remastereds out yet.

I like the leather used on these more than any other pair of 1s including the OG banned pair considering A. A mid cut B. Not a huge tumbled leather fan.
But ... the Frags are a part of the remastered class. 

The new breds aren't anything less than what they been putting out but it's weird how it's trying to be SBB quality but it's not. It's hard to explain when you guys get the shoe you will see what some people mean

I think Breds have same SBB leather except that it has a coating on top so they won't be soaking up water like the SBB

it's clear to see

Still taking these over any remastereds out yet.

I like the leather used on these more than any other pair of 1s including the OG banned pair considering A. A mid cut B. Not a huge tumbled leather fan.
Nike did use the best materials for frags.  SBBs come in a close 2nd as far as my collection goes.  

Back
Top Bottom