• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@Lil Cao
 You done yet?  Haven't even said anything today.  Chill homie.  

No hate..just referring to the posts a couple pages back going at it with each other. Then again we're all grown men and talk **** and break bread after. If y'all handled it then my bad, didn't mean to offend with my post.

Last edited:
No hate..just referring to the posts a couple pages back going at it with each other. Then again we're all grown men and talk **** and break bread after. If y'all handled it then my bad, didn't mean to offend with my post.
All good.. we all playing nice now.  We all just want the same thing at the end of the day.  

@njavier03  hey, nobody here is saying anything.. whats with you?  relax man.

the release getting you that excited and out of control?  

roll.gif

@njavier03
 hey, nobody here is saying anything.. whats with you?  relax man.

the release getting you that excited and out of control?  

:rofl:

my point exactly. some people cant help but try to be keyboard warriors and rustle jimmies. oh well...blocking them anway, bc i know this childishness isn't gonna end.

Speaking of Frags anybody pick up their other collabs with Nike? Like the Nike Air Trainer 1 in particular? If anyone has them, how's the leather quality?

Speaking of Frags anybody pick up their other collabs with Nike? Like the Nike Air Trainer 1 in particular? If anyone has them, how's the leather quality?
have all three from last summer (French Opens/ suede pair, Wimbelodons/3M pair, US opens/navy pair)....the leather is mediocre nothing special. 

I bought the black leather and rust leather ones and they're pretty good. Can't remember how soft but I'd like to say at least somewhere between CM and navy metallic quality.

I bought the black leather and rust leather ones and they're pretty good. Can't remember how soft but I'd like to say at least somewhere between CM and navy metallic quality.

Hmmm ok I might pick up the black pair I've seen for a good price. Thanks, appreciate it

I don't know if anyone is getting Christmas presents this year. Breds. Black Toes. Kentuckys. Space Jams. My goodness

Back
Top Bottom