Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
7 days of 1s. Custom lasers. I had to re-do the toe area on these as the paint was cracking. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen again, but not bothered if they do crack cos I don't want to re-paint them again.

#AJ1FAM

These look pretty good. I might...have to do this myself. Now the question is, do I just paint my Frag laser customs toebox or make a completely new shoe with my CMs...

Just give me more metallic cws please

You ain't lyin. I saved those pictures in anticipation because they look so good. Anyone know if those are just PS or actually in the pipeline for the future?

Photoshops of the Metallic Navys, with no new info on any more metallic drops yet as far as I can recall.

Well done PS though, because every time I look at the Purples I feel myself reach for my wallet.

Last edited:
Here's a better picture fellas... I got one for Breds too. Wish they were the Jordan joints. These just the Nike Air still :smokin though

Dat Blu n White[emoji]128293[/emoji] Hopefully, all this new 1 hype was only designated for the B/reds. So The upcoming UK'S, Black Toes, Royals, so on and so on (rumor has it Metallic Orange is gonna be in 17') will be a walk in the park instead of mayhem and anxiety.

Dat Blu n White[emoji]128293[/emoji] Hopefully, all this new 1 hype was only designated for the B/reds. So The upcoming UK'S, Black Toes, Royals, so on and so on (rumor has it Metallic Orange is gonna be in 17') will be a walk in the park instead of mayhem and anxiety.

Waiting on mom an pops to drop them to 60$. Gonna scoop all their size 11-11.5 in metallic and Letterman lol. Gonna cop metallic lows and cyber lows next for the 60.

@HEADdetective  They look good beat.  They look good clean too.  Just depends on preference and perosnal style. Now if they are coverd in muk and are talking to you than yeah people got the wrong idea if they think that looks good at all.    

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom