Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i think its great tbh. if i score a third pair, i'd be more than willing to help someone out on here on RD.
It's Cool But At The Same Token Asking For Handouts Ain't So If it happens it happens but I wouldn't ask for something for retail like that
I'd feel great about it. I'll do it if possible. That said I still need a 9.5.
I'm all for it. it's a community here, people should help but not beg like @alp said
thanks for your answers guys. i was just wonderin how the culture is in the US. especially when it comes to hook-ups lol

I don't mind hooking people up and I would If I could but sometimes it's hard enough securing one pair for yourself on certain releases lol

@HEADdetective
 They look good beat.  They look good clean too.  Just depends on preference and perosnal style. Now if they are coverd in muk and are talking to you than yeah people got the wrong idea if they think that looks good at all.    

Me personally, I'd never rock a pair of beat kicks.

Closest to beat I'd wear is an OG pair from 85.

Some of these pics I'm seeing of worn-in/beat 1's :x

Me personally, I'd never rock a pair of beat kicks.

Closest to beat I'd wear is an OG pair from 85.

Some of these pics I'm seeing of worn-in/beat 1's
sick.gif
gotta admit.  I am a culpri of rocking de #beatheat 

Here's a better picture fellas... I got one for Breds too. Wish they were the Jordan joints. These just the Nike Air still :smokin though

It's all Nike apparel at the end of the day. **** is way too clean

Anyone who tells you 1's look good beat is lying to you.

Random mini rant/

I semi feel you on this. It all depends on how they age. I've seen someone wearing OG 1's with a chipped collar and the midsole was off white but the shoes still looked amazing

Depends on who it is. If you buying them to rock I would do it. If you buying em to resell, keep it movin. And I've done it :smile:

Agree.. would love to get one for retail from another member if possible.  Big believer in karma

i know they're technically mids, but does anyone own the 'true blue' 1s? How's quality? And what's a decent price for a ds pair? Thanks in advance

i know they're technically mids, but does anyone own the 'true blue' 1s? How's quality? And what's a decent price for a ds pair? Thanks in advance
I am actually looking for the true blue mids ... if i remember correctly from release the quality was nothing special. Saw someone who had a pair at the sneaker exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum and he noted the toebox leather creases hard -- so definietly will probably want to condition the leather before wearing if you manage to swing a deadstock pair.  i haven't found anything deadstock in my size but my threshhold is 20% above retail ($105) for DS max...but I am expecting to find them at retail or slightly below. 

I don't really wear trashed stuff but I have a few pairs I've beaten that I continue to wear for outdoor activities

1s look better with wear IMO, any shoe that's super trashed doesn't look good no, but the 1s especially crease up better than any shoe

"Royal" Air Jordan 1s to Retro in 2017

http://*************.com/news/2016/...+08+2015&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

The "Royal" Air Jordan 1 will return in 2017. According to The Shoe Game, the sneakers are scheduled to release again in the summer of next year.

The 2017 Air Jordan 1 "Royal" retro should make use of the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG silhouette, meaning the sneaker will be remastered and feature the original "Nike Air" branding.

This pair last released in 2013, with its resell price slowly creeping up since then. Per figures from StockX, the shoes are selling for an average price of $967 on the secondary market now.

Part of this Jordan 1's DNA will show up before then on the 2016 "Top Three" Jordan 1, which borrows from the black/royal colorway.

Watch them pull the same scheme and do the 31 royals and Jordan 1 Royals. Still gunning for the royal 1s. I see a beat pair for 600 on ebay and thats not cool.

Back
Top Bottom