Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It's been said height ain't the same on all pairs

Just like the leather isn't same at all and color

My two pairs I just received look nothing like my FTL pair.
Even the grammar fufu on the tongue pad wording? My left pair says NIKE.LE TERME and the right pair says NIKE.LE TERM --- not to mention the left tongue pad font is small, hard to read and not really clear (also a darker shade of red). 

Also, when have you had one pair with shorter laces than the right pair (the black pair that comes on them)?

I didn't put much emphasis on height...except the fact that it is all around smaller -- that is a defect...but a bad one.  However, when the other elements come into play, there's more here than just QC. 

Last edited:
It's been said height ain't the same on all pairs

Just like the leather isn't same at all and color

My two pairs I just received look nothing like my FTL pair.
Even the grammar fufu on the tongue pad wording? My left pair says NIKE.LE TERME and the right pair says NIKE.LE TERM --- not to mention the left tongue pad font is small, hard to read and not really clear (also a darker shade of red). 

Also, when have you had one pair with shorter laces than the right pair (the black pair that comes on them)?

I didn't put much emphasis on height...except the fact that it is all around smaller -- that is a defect...but a bad one.  However, when the other elements come into play, there's more here than just QC. 
A few of my 1s have different lace lengths, drives me crazy. A couple of my IVs have the same issue..

my pair got TERME on both shoes
#TWOTERM here...from NDC...

WTF
I just checked all my 1s and looks like it's supposed to spell "Terme"

Safe to say that Nike's QC is horrible to say the least.

It would be a sad day if fake factories in China produce the correct height and get their spellcheck right more than Nike does lol

Last edited:
Nitpick much? Lol
Wouldn't you want to make sure there wasn't some sort of screw up going on.? They seem to pass all the fake vs real signs...but it's really odd that there's a spelling error coming from the factory. Not as bad as some of the stitching things I've seen but still seems fishy.

Wouldn't you want to make sure there wasn't some sort of screw up going on.? They seem to pass all the fake vs real signs...but it's really odd that there's a spelling error coming from the factory. Not as bad as some of the stitching things I've seen but still seems fishy.
That is such a minor detail I never cared to look at because there are better ways to spot fakes on the shoe but whatever floats your boat pa

Broad Museum downtown LA. Man everybody got these bred 1's.

Nitpick much? Lol

One I don't blame you

But if you were around in the other thread, it's clear not all pairs are the same in terms of looks.

Like I said leather quality and look are all different along with color and even some complained height differences

my pair from shoe palace,and about the left shoe being fake from shoe palace, that's the stupidest **** I ever heard! Did you stop and think for a second? You think shoe palace switched out every left shoe out of a ton of pairs, for what, profit? QC that's all it is. All shoes have flaws, did you forget that it's just Jordan brand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom