Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

My favs

Numbers don't matter. Theres not a single out of number
i just saw a post for that. what should i look out for on fake pairs of 2001s? the way the red pair is laced got me iffy as well cause i always associate shoes being laced over and in instead of under and out fake. but the seller might have just laced up his shoes that way. idk. but he says they are DS with no box. both of them. he wants 600.

I submitted the claim as soon as the dude stopped responding back to me. Hella suspect. That was about a week and a half ago.

PayPal hasn't gotten back to me yet....

dont trust kicks4salepittsburg

dude try to scam me for a pair of br2016 by telling me to close my PP claim ,so then(and only then) he can ship LOL

Last edited:
Scanning through the last 5 pages...don't know if anyone mentioned it or not but The Draw system has already been exploited. If I remember correctly evidence was posted showing 3000 entries that yielded 22 pairs of Kobe XI FTBs. So yeah...that's why the draw can have you with 20 L's in a row.

Scanning through the last 5 pages...don't know if anyone mentioned it or not but The Draw system has already been exploited. If I remember correctly evidence was posted showing 3000 entries that yielded 22 pairs of Kobe XI FTBs. So yeah...that's why the draw can have you with 20 L's in a row.
i never win because of this

Just copped my second pair of bred 1s off of flight club for 375 size 10 that's how much I love these shoes! Have money to burn, going to triple up soon!

Last edited:
laugh.gif

That wasn't a Exploit .... Homie has that many Acct and CC signed up

He runs a Bot to enter them all in the Draw but How nike Picks is Random.

Take it you seen Alan's pics

Back
Top Bottom