Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
One of the black/whites is probably the OG offering like the black/whites that dropped ending of 2014 still part of the series before the remastered retros were introduced.

Think about it, all these remastered OG high Nike Air Jordan 1s releasing in originally released colorways alongside their 31 counterparts.

How many Jordan 1 OGs involve white, black, red, or blue? I think they're making all these shoes around the same time using the same materials. Think about it: don't you think the white and black cuts of grain are used in multiple releases? Then we got black/reds in September, royals announced for spring 2017 and in between we get the top 3s. Probably same blue and red grain.

Last edited:
is this a stamp or a misprint?

my right shoe has poor craftsmanship and a little scratch on the toe box, i wonder if this stamp means its b grade?....or am i just trippin? 

Last edited:
As far as Bulls colorways.....

"There....is..... another..." - Yoda

Shout out to Scollard23, MJODAN, and Channelkris amongst other triple OGs. They always got cool info.

is this a stamp or a misprint?

my right shoe has poor craftsmanship and a little scratch on the toe box, i wonder if this stamp means its b grade?....or am i just trippin? 

Wow the shoe went into production on my birthday :smokin

Probably some gunk on the tag

Anyone know where I could potentially get a trade done? Would Sole Supremacy or a consignment shop swap my 9 for a 9.5?

Thanks guys..

Back
Top Bottom