Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

More sail butter. This might've just pushed me over the edge into tryna cop. Still loving my original SBB though, original still #1 in this made up theme lol

Agree OG SBB >>> but these aren't bad.

Still find it odd that JB would continue the SBB theme. Wonder if they just had left over material of the "sail" leather.

Tongue swap and a little sharpie action on the toe box and eyestays! :nthat:

Edit: a white toe box on the SBBs would make them look better to me imho :smokin

Last edited:
Ha. FNL posted Foamer Simpson vid "Sneaker Selfie" which features the fragment 1.. but anyway, during the vid he makes reference to NT Denim. :lol:

SBBs got me thinking about a black toe 2.0 with black tongues... But also with red toebox or blue toebox for Royal black toes. Y'all seen any customs like this?

Ehh, will enter snkrs draw for sbb, i'll just wait tor them to arrive at my door or not

Eff the SBB, the SBB away and any other SBB variant they release like 'em :rofl: no #TBF love

Last edited:

Horrible in person compared to the 1.0. Toe box and side panels are colored like mud not truly sail. Orange parts are hard and stiff. If anyone on the fence... pass on them believe me.

Back
Top Bottom