Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The water does stain on the red leather, especially at the toebox area but dries up immediately and looks back to normal.  No issues so far.  
Yeah, first time they got a little liquid on them I was freaking out, but it went away. I don't have sbb so I've not dealt with this type leather before.

Yeah, first time they got a little liquid on them I was freaking out, but it went away. I don't have sbb so I've not dealt with this type leather before.
Yea same exact ordeal with the SBBs.  Noticed it first when I rocked the SBBs and was like woah woah but after it dried up, all good in the hood

Horrible in person compared to the 1.0. Toe box and side panels are colored like mud not truly sail. Orange parts are hard and stiff. If anyone on the fence... pass on them believe me.

Thnx 4 info only gun cop 3 pears instead of 10

Last edited:
Can't tell anyone what to with their pairs but know what I won't do with my 3 pairs of 16s.... this is a stealth 15/ bred 19 day for me

Been rocking these all week. Some tanks! JB needs another black based AJ1 for this winter.
Mine are as white as the day I got them and I rock them consistently. What did you do to yours lol
Nothing really, I clean them with soap and water but they don't look as white as they were DS.

Here:

is there a lot of hype regarding the ovo xii's?

could they be used as even trade bait for banneds? what do you guys think?

Thanks fam for posting while I was recovering.

I thought the Mrs was gonna send you the links in a different format :lol:

Last edited:
babyjs23 babyjs23 Glad to hear you're all right man. Same thing happened to my best friend late last year. It was completely out of nowhere too which was even scarier.

Damn babyjs23 babyjs23 :wow: :wow: :smh: :smh:

Command those lungs to function in the name of Jesus [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

You too young for your body to be breaking down this early.

Fam hurting out here :smh: :smh: :smh:

Take it easy Link God

To tell you the truth, I thought I was goin to.
eek.gif

Sudden asthma attack triggered my right lung to collapse
mean.gif

3rd most scariest moment of my life
I have asthma been living with it since I was a baby. I feel your pain.   Glad to hear you're alright.  F*** Asthma

Back
Top Bottom