• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wish you a speedy recovery babyjs

To everyone else, worth it going for the SBB on these euro sites or just wait till next week? Any sites selling in british pounds?

Lol, caught my first L for the Sbb 2.0, had two sizes in my cart a 11,5 and a 12, next it said the 12 is out of stock so i click on the shoe to discart it, clicked the wrong shoe.. fml
laugh.gif
 Well tomorrow another shot

To tell you the truth, I thought I was goin to.
eek.gif

Sudden asthma attack triggered my right lung to collapse
mean.gif

3rd most scariest moment of my life
Damn. I had my left lung collapse on me and I had fluid all around it like 5 years ago. I thought I just had a cramp in my side until I went in for a check up, and ended up needing surgery and a tube in my side. Yeah, that **** is wild. Glad that you're still with us (those are the exact words my doctor said to me after the whole ordeal. Haha).

My home girl wanted bred 1s after missing her call for her banned 1s so I found DMP 1 for her. They look pretty good for a kids Sz 6 but the tongue is the only thing that bothers me.

Last edited:
Dude don't devalue your homegirl like that :smh: :smh: :smh:

Hustle forwards, not backwards

Let me go thru my favorites on Twitter and link you to someone with a size 6 in the 2016 Bred 1s instead

So she can flex Nike air on the [emoji]128069[/emoji] instead

Last edited:
@J Mobile
eek.gif

Pretty much what happened to me. I thought I had slept on my right side wrong a couple days prior to it collapsing.
Yeah, it's weird how it works like that. And since it does just fell like a pulled muscle or something, you go a few days just self medicating with pain pills because it doesn't feel like anything major. Well, like everyone, including myself, has said a bunch of times already, glad you're good now. 

Dude don't devalue your homegirl like that :smh: :smh: :smh:

Hustle forwards, not backwards

Let me go thru my favorites on Twitter and link you to someone with a size 6 in the 2016 Bred 1s instead

So she can flex Nike air on the [emoji]128069[/emoji] instead

Lol she doesn't care she's happy just to have bred 1s. Actually almost got a Sz 6 pair of 16s for 140. Kids dmps were definitely built way better than the men's pairs. I would pick up the dmps or 13s just to give my 16s a rest but I'm just going bred 1s crazy right now and that NA matters to me hense my 3 pairs lol. Back in the day those DMPs were 100-130 before 1s hype started

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom