• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally caved in and bought the banned 1s off GOAT for $330
Shrugs.

How long do They take to ship?

Happened to stop by the mall yesterday and caught this bae size return. :nthat:
10p391w.jpg

2013 Shadows are my fav 1's out of all of em, they are beat to hell now but that the things abt ones, one of the fes jays that still look good after they are worn out

Something abt the black/grey/white combo

Agreed but the quality was not there. Ive been looking forward to remastered shadows for a while now

Been out of here for several days, had to catch up on 10+ pages - didn't miss much :lol: I am glad to hear babyjs23 babyjs23 is doing better. Wish you a speedy recovery brother!

Keeping my 14' pair to wear down into the ground. Copping the new release for sure. Passing on Top 3 but I will defintiely be gunning for Black Toes and UK's. Those are must haves.

All of this! :smokin

Last edited:
Maaaaaaan everyone should go back and read the 1 thread around the time the 2013s released. Quality was 'amaaaaaazing' :rofl: and now they're trash or irrelavent. Cats either hyping ish up or tearing it down. Makes me no difference to me but it is VERY funny to witness over time.

Maaaaaaan everyone should go back and read the 1 thread around the time the 2013s released. Quality was 'amaaaaaazing'
roll.gif
and now they're trash or irrelavent. Cats either hyping ish up or tearing it down. Makes me no difference to me but it is VERY funny to witness over time.
the same thng happens in reverse. I remember buying the 09 shadows in discount for $50, people hated them because they had tumbled leather and the jumpman, now thyre hailed as one of the best quality 1s? *****

Maaaaaaan everyone should go back and read the 1 thread around the time the 2013s released. Quality was 'amaaaaaazing' :rofl: and now they're trash or irrelavent. Cats either hyping ish up or tearing it down. Makes me no difference to me but it is VERY funny to witness over time.

Yeah, shoe collectors/resellers are often hypocritical.
That's not being hypocritical. I'm sure most of those comments were comparing quality to some of the other releases of that time and when you set that as the baseline they were great quality. JB just ended up coming out with better quality for 2016, now is it possible they release something with better quality in the future? sure, but as a right now all we have is past releases as a reference.

Yeah, shoe collectors/resellers are often hypocritical.
That's not being hypocritical. I'm sure most of those comments were comparing quality to some of the other releases of that time and when you set that as the baseline they were great quality. JB just ended up coming out with better quality for 2016, now is it possible they release something with better quality in the future? sure, but as a right now all we have is past releases as a reference.
They were better than previous releases but the 2013s were never amazing imo. It was the hype up factor which is now the tear down factor as they are not trash either just not as good as remastered but still better than what was being put out at the time.

I've been convinced for some time that the average NTer or new age sneakerhead in general doesn't know what good/bad quality is. They just recycle the opinions they read on the internet and run with it.

:rofl:

People also said they weren't going to retro again for 8-10 years. Good times :lol:

Last edited:
got 40 ebay bucks....need to capitalize on a pair.  Debating white yin yang or UNC sz 12.  I'm knocking out fodder for the sz12 swaps then it'll be the big dogs.  
Thank you Sir. You're my only friend
laugh.gif
. Thanks for reminding me about my ebay bucks. Just came in on the 2nd. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom