• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ya'll woke ? 

Skip%2BBayless.gif

just bought them both[/quote]

You'll enjoy them both. I was gonna grab the white yin yangs as well since they were on sale but I decided just to wait on the black toes. Put the money towards those.

Maaaaaaan everyone should go back and read the 1 thread around the time the 2013s released. Quality was 'amaaaaaazing' :rofl: and now they're trash or irrelavent. Cats either hyping ish up or tearing it down. Makes me no difference to me but it is VERY funny to witness over time.

I think the sad thing was that when the 2013's dropped that was some of the better quality compared to the other trash that was coming out at that time or last couple years

Some people are too funny asking $50-$100 on top of my VNDS DMP 11's for their VNDS of SBB's :lol:

For most of these remastereds they stepped up the quality a good amount and I'm grateful, but they still can't get the shapes all the way right and still can't give us Banned like, let alone OG, quality on the regular. I'd prefer a program like that for $300+ over this pinnacle bull. Do it for the most coveted pairs and keep the current quality for GR

For most of these remastereds they stepped up the quality a good amount and I'm grateful, but they still can't get the shapes all the way right and still can't give us Banned like, let alone OG, quality on the regular. I'd prefer a program like that for $300+ over this pinnacle bull. Do it for the most coveted pairs and keep the current quality for GR

I'd pass on every single one if they came out in pinnacle prices personally. I'm fine with what they've been doing for the most part recently.

I'd pass on every single one if they came out in pinnacle prices personally. I'm fine with what they've been doing for the most part recently.
people are never satisfied; say they'll pay more for better quality and Nike air, jb raises the price; now people are saying they'll pay $300+ for something closer to the og? While y'all keep chasing an exact copy of the og, jb will keep drying out your pockets and savings. You're getting hustled chasing something they'll never give. Next version in a few years will have the cardboard tag and south leather for $200 and will still be limited which will secure a market for the next time they drop again. As long as shape, color, and materials are similar I'm happy

Last edited:
Copping/keeping all pairs I like regardless of quality tbh. They'll probably never do em again but I love my DMP celtics. I can't do the DMP b/reds. I spoiled myself with my first pair of 1'shoes. I started with the 85 b/reds and now I'm here.

people are never satisfied; say they'll pay more for better quality and Nike air, jb raises the price; now people are saying they'll pay $300+ for something closer to the og? While y'all keep chasing an exact copy of the og, jb will keep drying out your pockets and savings. You're getting hustled chasing something they'll never give. Next version in a few years will have the cardboard tag and south leather for $200 and will still be limited which will secure a market for the next time they drop again. As long as shape, color, and materials are similar I'm happy

I agree 100%

Fellas what's the going rate for 16 banned in a size 13? About to let mine go trying to figure out a reasonable asking price.

Man, these reverse SBB are damn limited. Two Shoe Palaces in the South Bay and Peninsula (including SF) getting them? No Champs in the South Bay getting them including Valley Fair. Only FTL I know getting them is VF and they raffling for one day? Forget about Finish Line. No shoe store at Eastridge is getting them period. No to Sheikh Eastridge and Valley Fair too.

I'm going to try SF Westfield tomorrow since I'll be in SF but not getting my hopes up.

Last edited:

You mess with pinnacles? If not then you don't lose or win either way. Also most people pay at least 300 for Breds, Royals, Chicagos, etc. JB could be cashing in on this market and make the fans happy. As long as they released enough pairs it'd probably keep the resellers away too

Thanks. Naw, I went cheap. Problem is these China models cant ever get the look right so I may source out a M&S. Its on my alltime jersey want list and this one just doesnt cut it.

The pinstripe one holds it down though.
Understandable, they still look nice though.

Back
Top Bottom