Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That's the only thing getting me is excited is the brighter red :nerd:

Need launch locator up already [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

The only pair I didn't like on RD and now I kinda regret not getting are the SBB.
I have to say I agree. I'm not going to lose my mind over them, but hindsight being 20/20, I'd just grab a pair to add to the collect. And they've definitely grown on me. 

The only pair I didn't like on RD and now I kinda regret not getting are the SBB.
I agree. I wasn't the biggest fan when they were revealed, or when they released, but they've definitely grown on me. Orange wasn't and isn't really my cup o' tea, and the off-white kind of threw me off, but considering that they do have so much black on them, they're pretty clean. But oh well. Hindsight is 20/20, and like you said, "kinda regret," which means I'm not really trippin' about it. But if I see a pair out there one day that isn't too ridiculously priced, I might try to snag them.

Sorry for the double post BTW..

Last edited:

Rocked these for trick or treat at the zoo with my wife and daughter. Big fan.

copped a pair of jeans from uniqlo. tried it with some 1's 

i took a pic of some of my 1's while i was at it

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Was hoping the asterisk wouldn't be overlooked.

Last edited:
If they do some high cut on ones from now on I'm out.

They butchering the shoes like they did 3s. I'm annoyed now.

Smh @nike for sending my bro these clearly worn banneds on the nike+ reserve restock. Lace bags were cut and tissue paper looked like gift wrapping paper.

My nike+ pair was way different from my eastbay pair too. Red was duller, darker and drier. Guess I'll wear them first.

Last edited:

Smh @nike for sending my bro these clearly worn banneds on the nike+ reserve restock. Lace bags were cut and tissue paper looked like gift wrapping paper.

My nike+ pair was way different from my eastbay pair too. Red was duller, darker and drier. Guess I'll wear them first.

Contact them? That's pretty messed up regardless :x

LOL!!!!

The new banned ones has had the some of the greatest one stories ever man.

How you send someone worn sneakers whoa.

Back
Top Bottom