Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just washed up my Monte Carlo SS and laced up these bad boys for a movie date tonight. Glad I was already able to secure and can sport em a few weeks early

That Monte Carlo > those black toes :smokin . Nice car bro, I've always had a soft spot for g bodies. Owned 4 myself over the years :nthat:

Last edited:
The dude in the video with the top 3 posted a few pages back is such a hype beast. People are hyping them up like they guna die without them. So annoying. They look fake to me haha

According to soleheatonfeet footactions already getting the top3s and that there are more pairs than the banned 1s. If you pay resell over the banned resell, you'll get got lol.
These are less limited than banned 1s.

Check his Twitter, he actually has store allocation sheets and is not speculating at all.

Holiday numbers are big again this year

Bro it's limited. Stuff like that commands alot.
nope

Last edited:
So more than breds but hype beast cws? I assume more people will go for these. Off the strength of the breds more resellers will try and stack up and hoard. So either way resell will be high and hard to cop at retail. Don't kid, it's rough outchea. Baby need shoes. Old lady need a purse...

This is good news. Hopefully those numbers aren't only reserved for NYC.

Last edited:
Ima say it again.... Top 3s would have been a perfect GS Only release.

Also the Lettermans should have just been a friends and family promo release.
If the Lettermans were limited to such a small amount, they'd be soooo hyped. To each his or her own, but they've never done it for me.

So more than breds but hype beast cws? I assume more people will go for these. Off the strength of the breds more resellers will try and stack up and hoard. So either way resell will be high and hard to cop at retail. Don't kid, it's rough outchea. Baby need shoes. Old lady need a purse...
More people will go for the top 3s than the breds? Dude listen to yourself for a second. Come on

More people will go for the top 3s than the breds? Dude listen to yourself for a second. Come on
LOL isn't that crazy? So just off appearance alone what CW and allocation would a "hypebeast" go for? I don't know if it will be more limited than the breds now that I see the post Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ posted but it's whatever. I stick by words right or wrong til that times pass. I own it.

Last edited:
Resellers mad they won't be able to cash out on these.

Just like the blue 12s were fire before people found out they'd be a gr unlike the psny

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom