Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Was hyped all night till I got home and received the news that my grandfather has lung cancer...
mean.gif

Cancer sucks mannn...

Sorry to bring the mood down.
Sorry about that news.

As for the shoes.. how can that even happen? I´m not familiar with Marshalls, but isn´t that a bit like TJ Maxx?

Sorry about that news.

As for the shoes.. how can that even happen? I´m not familiar with Marshalls, but isn´t that a bit like TJ Maxx?

You can find anything at marshals. Found 2010 1s, gucci kicks gucci belt . Alot of good finds but majority of the time nothing worth the trip. Good found though og i would've been wearing one home rite out the store :rofl:

Now that its been confirmed by JB that Shadows are no longer releasing in 2017, looks like JB and Nike pulling out all the stops and wasting no time to get the chedda in '17. I was told the other day that Royals may be dropping real soon instead of May, like Q1 2017 possibly even January.
I was told this as well, in passing by a higher up. 

Was hyped all night till I got home and received the news that my grandfather has lung cancer...
mean.gif

Cancer sucks mannn...

Insane pick up but very sorry to hear about your grandfather.  All the best and praying for a miracle

mean.gif

Cancer sucks mannn...

sorry for the bad news. even with a come up like that that type of news during this time of year is a burden but we here for you if anything!  
smile.gif

First of all, so sorry to read about the diagnosis - prayers to your Dad and your family for him to pull through.

On the Frags - that's really odd.  I've bought shoes from Marshall's before, they NEVER come with the box, and are usually zip-tied together with the price written on the bottom in sharpie...  Regardless, you have Frags and I don't, so congrats!

Thanks for the prayers.

The Marshalls was in Totowa, New Jersey, one I go to a lot that always has a bunch of sbs and air max trainers. So when I saw Jordans it was a surprise. The shoes at the Marshalls I go to come in boxes. Only the clearance ones are tagged up with zip ties.

I'm going to hit up a boutique later on the week to check authenticity. If they're real...cool, if not...no biggie.

First of all, so sorry to read about the diagnosis - prayers to your Dad and your family for him to pull through.

On the Frags - that's really odd.  I've bought shoes from Marshall's before, they NEVER come with the box, and are usually zip-tied together with the price written on the bottom in sharpie...  Regardless, you have Frags and I don't, so congrats!
Shoes from Marshall often have the box. The clearance rack is usually zip tied. They may be authentic but got some bad juju attached smh :frown:

To the TBF fam sz15 plus EB restock on bred 1 phone orders...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom