Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
toebox collapsing is 
indifferent.gif
 but it's a nice reminder that I haven't worn my pair in forever. Christmas kicks 

Found my olive paint so I been working on finishing my custom olive 1. Those are Gucci 1's next to it just for color reference .
Should be done soon
Not sure if they will look the same when finished but I like what I'm seeing. I like the texture in the material looks good man :nthat:

Damn. I went up .5 size. I had the 9.5 banned 1s (me going down half size) and they were tight on my feet to the point where it hurt. I went up to 10.5.

Storm blues from that ebay link for $165 came in

Definitely staying with the blue laces

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Damn. I went up .5 size. I had the 9.5 banned 1s (me going down half size) and they were tight on my feet to the point where it hurt. I went up to 10.5.

Awww bro. Shoulda just stuck with the 10

No worries though it all just depends on your preference. I like a slugger fit now because if there's too much room the shoes will get irreversibly warped like:

Last edited:
I lost count, how many times has the 2016 Breds/Banneds been restocked now?

Another option for Storm Blue... over retail preorder at Kicks Crew - $205 shipped

https://www.kicks-crew.com/detail/16930/Nike-Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG/Storm-Blue/555088-127/
DON'T DO IT..............with other resellers selling these $5-$10 over retail, the hell you wanna pay $55 over retail for an AJ1 colorway that is basically getting slept on.

Kicks-Crew will eventually have to drop their prices, so just wait or go after the better resale deals out there OR wait until they actually get the retail price dropped in a month or so from their release.

Just got these in from eBay. Look good to me, compared to my StockX pair. The only thing that concerns me is the lace bag is slightly different. Anyone seen this before?

eBay 

StockX

Just got these in from eBay. Look good to me, compared to my StockX pair. The only thing that concerns me is the lace bag is slightly different. Anyone seen this before?

eBay 

StockX

Legit..lace bags 4 lines

Tongues look good

Back of pair has like a web shape ..perfect

eBay 

StockX

Legit..lace bags 4 lines

Tongues look good

Back of pair has like a web shape ..perfect
But the lace bag concerns me, look closer. There are 5 lines, and they are spaced out differently than the StockX pair...

Shoes look exact same minus the bag

If they were fake you would have def known right off the bat comparing the two

Back
Top Bottom