Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
All I need for 2017 is all NA 1's and maybe another pair of SBB if the price is right. Got rape price the first time but I really wanted em lol. Also if BC4's come out.

All I need for 2017 is all NA 1's and maybe another pair of SBB if the price is right. Got rape price the first time but I really wanted em lol. Also if BC4's come out.

What would be a good price for the sbb? Seems to me like 450 is a good price and thats.. well a significant amount of money for a 160 shoe.. that said i want it.. but again idk.. maybe the pinnacle 1s.

Who in their right mind buys and wears Rare Air 1s? Those things are atrocious. At least you can customize mids but those have no hope for salvation.

any1 with info on these yet? most likely allstar game considering the color way

Anybody else hit at Marshalls (frags)? I don't think my area got any but they've been getting some decent stuff lately for the holidays (and footstores clearing out pairs)

promac promac still got them Chi's? :nerd:

Why would you sell such beauties?

Yeah I still have them. Unfortunately I needed the money at the time. Luckily I bounced back quickly and didn't have to sell them

Edit: just realized they were still in my sig, thanks

Last edited:
This year for my cops:

Letterman

Metallic navy

Black yin yang

SBB away

Bred x2

Blacktoe

And Kentuckys this Friday after I get off work. Hopefully they will have them since the mall is literally across the street from my workplace.

I think I'm done copping from Nike

They won't reserve me any GR Jordan or anything

Pathetic

Not chancing it. Ordered thru Nike +. Got $20 off that I applied since Nike sent me a gift card about a month back. Gonna try and scoop a pair locally since I have $135 in gift cards. But at least I won't stress.

Back
Top Bottom