Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For some reason some people believe that when a shoe sells out it automatically translates into resell value. Not always the case. Some buyers may gladly pay 160 but not a penny more or pass. Top 3's sold out of course. But was it sought after like the Breds and SBBs and people were willing to pay twice as much? Not by a long shot.

I guess me buying the reserved pair of space jams stopped Nike+ from reserving me shoes....I haven't had a reserve since

I guess me buying the reserved pair of space jams stopped Nike+ from reserving me shoes....I haven't had a reserve since

I was given a rsvp for True Blue but I passed. No rsvp for Space Jams. Then today I get rsvp for the Storm Blues. Before the True Blue it had been 4 weeks since I had received anything.

Congrats dude! I just got the 1.0 and man I feel its the cop of the year for me.
Thanks!  Congrats to you too!  They're definitely my favorite pickup this year.  I'm good until the Royals drop.  Unless I can find some frags. 
nerd.gif

Absolutely feeling these Storm blue's. Gonna get a ton of wears.
Damn, those look good.  

I saw some people were able to check out their reserved pairs for ~$118 on Nike with a 20% off coupon and one of those $20 gift codes.  Definitely gotta pick up a pair of these somewhere down the line.

Last edited:
I gotta ask u guys a question. I have some supreme camo 5s that i wore once. They hurt my feet for some reason. So i put em on Cl. Some dude wants to trade for banned 1s, ds and throw in $40 on top. What yall think? Im tempted but i dont know. I wanted them but overslept on release day. Any input would be much appreciated fellas.

I would keep the Supreme, those are nice.
yea, i want em, but i cant wear em for too long. I like to rock so feel like theyre no good to me, so to speak. I mean i can probably wear em for like an hour or so (maybe) but they hurt my rt foot like a muh.

Last edited:
AJ1's have become eryone's go-to and must-have pairs lately and rightfully so. Really digging the artsy pics y'all been posting

what about a Chicago with a Black Tongue? 

You think it will look cool like the Black Toe in a Black Tongue?

Chicago for today for me. Start of a Long Weekend. Since Sunday 25 and 26 will be a Holiday
Nice pic. Think I'm inspired to wear my Chi's this weekend. 

As far as black tongue on Chi's, I'd vote no. They're such an iconic shoe to me, variations like that feel wrong. 

Just got an email that DTLR is doing an online draw for the Kentucky's. Funny given the easy early access below retail. 

If you've never won a sneaker raffle, this is the one to enter. Your odds of tasting success are good with this. 
laugh.gif

I would keep the Supreme, those are nice.
yea, i want em, but i cant wear em for too long. I like to rock so feel like theyre no good to me, so to speak. I mean i can probably wear em for like an hour or so (maybe) but they hurt my rt foot like a muh.
I don't think you need our help, this says it all. If you're worried about value just sell em and buy what you want. A shoe that can't be worn comfortably has no room in the closet no matter how much I like them...

Back
Top Bottom