• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Would you even buy "Rare Air" royals?

They definitely wouldn't be preferable to the proper iteration of the Royals, but yeah I would consider, for collections sake, or for beaters. I own 2011 and 2016 Bred's, but I'm considering grabbing the rare air pair just to have.

JB gotta get the midsole and swoosh right :smh:

They also have to get the lining right, and go with the smooth lining that is in the 85's, not the textured scratchy stuff in the retros. Not sure why they always use that. Even started putting it in dunks.

Here's some DS OG's for y'all tho. Get your wallets out

*Adds to cart*

$10 SHIPPING!?!?

*empties cart*

Smh can't be serious. The swoosh is not plastic. Do you what plastic is? Maybe low grade synthetic leather like we get on today's shoes but plastic those OG swooshes are not. It's like dudes will say anything on here now.

Do you own a pair? Cause I do, and they are plastic. Synthetic leather is plastic, not a "low grade leather."

Oh so synthetic leather = plastic in your opinion. Ok sure.

Spend some time researching leathers and synthetic leathers before posting on it anymore. You'll save yourself some embarrassment. Maybe start with the dictionary definition of synthetic.

Who cares I rather have positive vibes. If the swoosh plastic, it's plastic. After all you do own them so I'll trust that you know what plastic is. Just never heard that before, ever. Just like how we know the swoosh on the 2001 is nubuck, I never heard of a plastic swoosh associated with OGs. Oh well, guess I learned something new.

Last edited:
I just want these Michael Air Jordan 1 Royal tennis shoes mane.

Last edited:
Satin 1s are glorified KOs. They are only worth having to sell, collect as rare gem, or stunt in [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

I think black swooshes would set those customs off right, but then they'd look just like Frags

Yeah, that custom looks off, even though it's like the black toe

It might have looked better with the upper collar white.

We overthink all this $hit. I would love to someday hear from a guy that actually is in charge of materials and production, I bet most of the time they don´t even know exactly how the shoe is gonna turn out in terms of color and leather. Sure they choose samples. But if a red is too bright or too dark I can´t believe they do that intentionally. Same with consistent leather quality with 100.000+ pairs made.

Just look at Infrared.. 10 different versions of the Infrared 90s have 10 different shades essentially. That can´t be the way they want it to be can it?

Back
Top Bottom