Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have the glitter-dust on my 2013 Shadows that I've worn ~4 times. They stay in the box so I wasn't sure what it was but its only on those and not any of my other 1's which I thought was odd....however the last time I wore the shadows I just left the dust on their. Gives it a cool mystical vintage look
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

I can't believe y'all are really up in arms about that lol. Maybe it doesn't bother me because I beat the hell outta my shoes :lol:

You're the one that said you're furious tho :lol:
look man. It's this simple. I spend hard earned money on shoes I really love..I dislike how they are growing this unknown fairy dust on them. This is a shoe forum. We talk about the things we love and hate about them on here. It makes me a little mad how a company so rich and with great resources is putting out a product that does this. I'm not over here crying tears or raging out breaking stuff about it I'm just chatting on here with you guys and expressing how I feel. I don't want no drama or no BS

Last edited:
look man. It's this simple. I spend hard earned money on shoes I really love..I dislike how they are growing this unknown fairy dust on them. This is a shoe forum. We talk about the things we love and hate about them on here. It makes me a little mad how a company so rich and with great resources is putting out a product that does this. I'm not over here crying tears or raging out breaking stuff about it I'm just chatting on here with you guys and expressing how I feel. I don't want no drama or no BS

I'm not trying to start anything man, it's all good. I just meant I probably don't notice it as much because my shoes are really thrashed and I should probably take better care of em lol. No shots. My fault if it came off another way

Last edited:
Bro, I wouldn't trip that hard...you're not the only one it happens to, and also if you don't buy them to make a point, somebody else will. Nike gives two turds.
Nike loves their workers to get freaky with the glue gun and sewing machine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Black based 1s only have the 2016 black and reds and have never seen dust or glitter or whatever it is, have seen the pics on here before with it just personally haven't ever seen any on mine

It's 2013 shadows for some reason have this dust

My pair before I offed them had insane amounts of dust :x

Yeah all star game 1's are not for me

I said that about top 3's but now I want a pair haha.

But definitely not feeling them All stars

Good luck to those who are gonna cop tho

I'm not trying to start anything man, it's all good. I just meant I probably don't notice it as much because my shoes are really thrashed and I should probably take better care of em lol. No shots. My fault if it came off another way
hey its all good man. Lol sorry for coming at ya squad. They piss me off I wish the best for em. I hoped the love trade went down 4 real.. Drop Noah and rose but this is another topic lol!!! Mark my words they will rise again 1 day

Last edited:
There's plenty of places in the UK that still have both Yin & Yang in lots of sizes, I like them but at 125 quid a pair I dunno :\
Storm blues are still available at that price too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom