• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
OK guys, need your help
Should I get;
2013 breds vnds for 300
OR
2016 for 340

i had the same decision to make not too long ago...DS 16s for market or VNDS 13s for a little less

i wanted the tumbleds so i passed on the 13s, stayed patient, and negotiated every new listing of 16s that i came across. got someone to bite at $315 shipped not much long after. getting a fresh pair was well worth the wait and the extra cash.

honestly, you cant go wrong either way....if you're spending that much, just make sure you're satisfied

Restock AS Jordan 1

http://m.footlocker.com/index.cfm?u..._mmc=Linkshare-_-Deeplink-_-Text-_-Footlocker

Last edited:
was the quality actually worth buying these? Love 1's and need to have them in the set but how was quality? heard the BHM quality is decent

OK guys, need your help
Should I get;
2013 breds vnds for 300
OR
2016 for 340

i had the same decision to make not too long ago...DS 16s for market or VNDS 13s for a little less

i wanted the tumbleds so i passed on the 13s, stayed patient, and negotiated every new listing of 16s that i came across. got someone to bite at $315 shipped not much long after. getting a fresh pair was well worth the wait and the extra cash.

honestly, you cant go wrong either way....if you're spending that much, just make sure you're satisfied
maaaaaan
Idk....
How much darker is the red on the 16s?

I really like all of the 2013's. Especially when they are broke in!! I think they are extremely comfortable and I think the colors are on point with the smooth leather.

Last edited:

Un'ds these today
Best $80 I've ever spent
Man I gotta clean my floor mats
These boys deserve better lol

Back
Top Bottom