Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Blah and more blah which colorway is the best. The debate could just go on. There's always one shoe that will hold a special place in someone's heart. My opinion and none else don't matter. 1994 Chicago 1. Mom never got me a pair but the siblings did, so why not me?

Last edited:
Your opinion is appreciated. There is never a shoe that everyone likes. Truth be told the majority of fans like quality and resell more than anything.
Thanks
I have the shoe and isn't really all that. I have worn them once and I look at them every once in a while, just because I know everybody else wants them, otherwise I probably wouldn't even take them out the box to look at. Leather does fell nice, but really doesn't matter, if I don't feel like wearing them.
Bingo. It's impossible to wear orange 7 days straight.

255 for VNDS reverse shattered a good deal?

I've seen DS go for around that price. I missed out on release and had to go the resell market I think I paid 250 or so in November if I'm not mistaken.

I like this little DS vs VNDS debate.

I've never been a fan of buying used shoes for myself. I've sold a ton of used stuff so obviously there is a market for it but its really just not my style.

I've actually passed on decently priced grails because of them being used.

I don't judge anyone who goes the used route but I like my sneakers to be broken in my me and only me.

I do find it asinine as hell to only shave off a couple of bucks (especially when its already over retail) on a used pair when comparing it to a new pair. I've always tried to market my used sneakers considerably lower than I would if they were new but everyone isn't like that.

At the end of the day people buy and sell at market value. I can't get mad at someone else for selling something at 2x the price even when its used if they were able to find someone gullible enough to buy it.

I still see inflated *** prices on older used SB models like the Tiffs which go for a decent amount retail even after they've been nearly beat to ****. Definitely not my cup of tea but I know theres a buyer out there so I can't judge.

Hearing the AS1's are creasing very poorly. Who can confirm. (Figured this was timely considering the Melo post above..)

I love my OG Jordan 1s. It's a very comfortable, supportive, and stable shoe. My only gripe is that it could use a lil more cushioning but in reality its not possible due to the old school hard rubber bottom design. But what if Nike sold full length Zoom Air insoles specifically designed for OG Jordan 1. OMG that would be amazing. I know they would fly off the shelf.

Hearing the AS1's are creasing very poorly. Who can confirm. (Figured this was timely considering the Melo post above..)
Mine barely creased but I wear sneaker shields too. There's a lot of sick people who slept on  that shoe.
i did the same with these. i have sneakershields in there and made sure the fit is snug. my pair is only creased at the top of the toebox where the laces are.

I love my OG Jordan 1s. It's a very comfortable, supportive, and stable shoe. My only gripe is that it could use a lil more cushioning but in reality its not possible due to the old school hard rubber bottom design. But what if Nike sold full length Zoom Air insoles specifically designed for OG Jordan 1. OMG that would be amazing. I know they would fly off the shelf.

You can actually find zoom air insoles on eBay. A few members have done it

Mine barely creased but I wear sneaker shields too. There's a lot of sick people who slept on  that shoe.

1Zwx8.gif

i did the same with these. i have sneakershields in there and made sure the fit is snug. my pair is only creased at the top of the toebox where the laces are.
Bro that's where you feet naturally flex. That's human nature. You gotta walk more flat foot and stop bending your toes lmao

Yeah I've been seeing pics on Instagram from release day (and before). Some of them look like beaters already.

Such a beautiful shoe, but they aren't going to age well at all.

OK sure. I saw it all on IG. And guess what? They are gone!!!!!!!!! These did not sit. And don't tell me that you saw at your local store the other day cause they probably had 1 or 2 left.
He's laughing at the fact you said "a lot of sick people slept on the shoe". Some people don't like the shoe, others don't care. Stop trying to hype up the shoe just because you secured a pair.

Bro that's where you feet naturally flex. That's human nature. You gotta walk more flat foot and stop bending your toes lmao
i know thats where my feet naturally flexes. its common knowledge that to keep creases at a minimum, u gotta get em snug/tts.

stop bending my toes? u mean u want me to duckwalk like below? i walk how i normally walk. im not changing the way i walk for shoes lol...

OK sure. I saw it all on IG. And guess what? They are gone!!!!!!!!! These did not sit. And don't tell me that you saw at your local store the other day cause they probably had 1 or 2 left.
He's laughing at the fact you said "a lot of sick people slept on the shoe". Some people don't like the shoe, others don't care. Stop trying to hype up the shoe just because you secured a pair.
i think he meant there are alotta people out there who are sick that they slept on these. hence why he said there are some sick people who slept on em. like im sick that i slept on top 3s.

you probably think hes saying people who didnt cop are sick in the head or dumb. stop overthinking it and chill out guy.

Last edited:
^^^^[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom