Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Black and Golds are Top 5 as far as 1s go. It's a dope color combo. The only thing to hate about them is the availability they release with. Not hypebeastish to like them at all since they actually look good

Black and Golds are Top 5 as far as 1s go. It's a dope color combo. The only thing to hate about them is the availability they release with. Not hypebeastish to like them at all since they actually look good. They'll prob be super limited next time they release. I wish JB would cut the bull and release 1s like they do 2-31 in a GR.

Black and gold isn't a bad choice of a color combo, subtle hits of gold on many schemes can be lethal (Olympic colors especially) for the AJ 1 though I'm just not interested, save that for other models IMO, waaaaaay too new school and out of placed/forced

What's the best price to be had on a pair of Storm Blue 1s?

Last edited:
Just Royals and Breds made a little more attainable
true I feel like they will eventually make it a line of 1s like ko's
hmmmm....I gotta go against type with the Vegas 1s. It is a flashy iteration of the 1 with its paisley sockliner and contrast-heel coloring ... it could be a fine option for the equally flashy 'satin' medium. If we are going traditional with it ... CHIs for the classic and SBBs for neo-classic. 
I would like vegas rerelease it's been long enough

I wouldn't mind a KO version of Celtics or Black and Whites...been needing a new KO pair especially in time for the summer.

Back
Top Bottom