Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My goal has been to collect all OG Jordan 1 shoes. Have all from the last five years including AJKO, highs and lows. I have been wanting the 2013 Jordan 1 black and gold for a long time as that's the only one I don't have. I believe it only released in NY and LA and very expensive but pairs don't seem to move. Can get a pair for $1100 US located in Australia size 10. Is that a fair price ? It has been worn several times with very minimal toe box creasing. Seems very hard to find a legit size 9 for a good price. Got all my other 1s at retail or below so may splurge on these. Just wish JB would release again. May need to wait ten years. Also I'm size 9 and want to wear so may crease extremely bad
I personally wouldn't do it, not for that money. It's going to be too big for you and the patent leather is gonna crease bad. 

No idea why people are entertaining the Chicago re release rumors, it's not happening. It wouldn't make any sense.

This is probably what got people confused. They thought there was gonna be a Chicago release turns out, it's just the off whites.

...or these:

Whoa I can't believe top 3s shot up in price like that...

Neither do I

NDC pictures made me think they were :pimp:

Saw em in person the next day and they looked terrible, nothing like the pictures at all

If I knew people would spend money like that I would have took the two pairs at retail when I was offered :lol:

I wouldnt completely write these off. Id wait till i see on-feet pics. Or the intention that these are going to be worn in. Funny how people are quick to hate on here

Not just here but anywhere. Everyone is saying they're ugly but let them release in limited numbers and most people will be clamouring for them. I'm not a fan and my opinion won't change. The look just doesn't work in the Chi 1 IMO but I'm still waiting for word on the Blazers.

Last edited:
Neither do I

Saw em in person the next day and they looked terrible, nothing like the pictures at all

If I knew people would spend money like that I would have took the two pairs at retail when I was offered :lol:

what was it about em that turned you off?

when i had top3s in hand (wasn't for very long), they had a decent feel to me.

Neither do I

what was it about em that turned you off?

when i had top3s in hand (wasn't for very long), they had a decent feel to me.

The color and how it looks all together. I saw them on feet btw

They just didn't look as good as NDC pics

The color and how it looks all together. I saw them on feet btw

They just didn't look as good as NDC pics

i can dig it

i wasnt a fan of the colorway from the jump, and my only motivation to cop was to move em for BTs. i'm surprised market value got up to BTs and stayed alongside em this whole time.

I literally did an even trade of my top3 for royals to Double up and i dont regret it. Just couldnt see that i ever Stunt in them.
Will agree with this. Looked pretty "cool" in hand but as to actually wearing them, just a bit too out there for my preference. The subtlety of black lances immediately made moving Top3 an easy decision.

Back
Top Bottom