Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Power outage at Atlantic terminal ... no prob

Last edited:
Weren't Ying Yangs going for like $65-75 brand new like a month ago?
I got lucky when KicksUSA had them for $69.99 for the black pair on their site. I was able to get the shipping refunded [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

They went quickly.

Last edited:
I'm getting sucked into 1s.

Storm Blues, Metallic Navys, and UNCs are calling me. Too much blue though 
alien.gif

Last edited:
storm blues have definitely been growing on me as well

sucks being an 8.5, though, cause i'm not finding any deals like there are for other sizes

storm blues have definitely been growing on me as well

sucks being an 8.5, though, cause i'm not finding any deals like there are for other sizes
I hear that.

I should've jumped on my size 9 when they were readily available and now I'm kicking myself for it :wow:

The points is all walks of life likes JORDANS so dont judge if you dont wana bé judge ....and back to the royals is thé track suit worth it just seen em like 125 or 150

I hear that.

I should've jumped on my size 9 when they were readily available and now I'm kicking myself for it :wow:

Being a sz 9 also, I know how it can be. I was thinking of waiting on the Storm Blues, but decided at the last minute to grab them as soon as they dropped. I absolutely love the pair.

I guess you guys didn't understand that I thought the picture was amazing quality but [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Where were yall in the storm blue 1 thread? We were eating easily[emoji]128523[/emoji]

Weren't Ying Yangs going for like $65-75 brand new like a month ago?

I got my sz 11 black YYs for $70 shipped from KicksUSA.. There were multiple sizes of white YYs at the outlet during the 30% off sale two weeks ago for $70 out the door.

Last edited:
I'm getting sucked into 1s.

Storm Blues, Metallic Navys, and UNCs are calling me. Too much blue though 0]

Don't feel bad. I've been on a huge kick with the 1s recently. Got all the ones you mentioned haha. They're all different shades, right?!

Back
Top Bottom