• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
UNDS
FOR THAT SPECIAL WOMAN

broke out a fresh pair of 2013 breds yesterday

didn't take a pic because I suck :x :smh:

them joints were bright tho :smokin

2016 Breds > 2013s even though 2016s are darker.

Props on you rocking your pair tho Bert. Bert. I can't remember if it was breds or Royals you were pining over back in the day (**** that 4 years flew by).

Not feeling the linens at all. Y'all can have those.

Any info on the grey suedes. I got reds, now I need to consider greys.

@suprduprsamsay outside that horrible repaint, those 85's look odd probably because they were swapped with the same size sole instead of using one a 1/2 size smaller. I think that's how mine were done as well but I think they still look great.

*No need for reps, just posting the pic as a reference*

Damn so todays 1's run a half size bigger than the OGs?

Last edited:
According to 23isback.com
5/27
Air Jordan 1 hi Premium- white.
What is that? We don't need another all white sneaker man!

I wish I could remember the article that confirmed it but the new loves drop this Saturday and apparently they already dropped in Canada online....

I need these New Loves to drop, hopefully instore at a HOH so I can use this reward. A local villa put out GS sizes yesterday, but men's haven't come in yet 

I should've doubled on the Navy's I'm surprised how much I wear that shoe.

Will more than likely double on Reds if I get them for a good price.

'This Air Jordan 1 uses a constructed build that pretty much mixes both the Air Jordan 1 High Ultra and Deconstructed tooling. The high-top sneaker comes dressed in familiar Red, White and Black Chicago Bulls-inspired color scheme.' 

slightly intrigued by the usage of these two 1s family adjace silhouettes....wondering if this is team-JBs way of getting 1 denizens to buy into the deconstruct/ultra profiles or to upsell those fans with a 'high-end' collab. Either way I'm thinking there will be pairs for those who want it and should keep the hypebeast away.

Back
Top Bottom