Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have a important question. I want you guys to be completely honest with me. All of my shoes are 100% authentic and no b grade nothing like that. If you saw this on a 1 would you think they are fake? These are legit... just that's it's a small scuff. Please be honest would you think these are fake?
Idk how it can be fake when shoes have scuff?

Lucked out with these Wing 1's...
Completely forgot about the drop last Wednesday. Stepped out at work, was chillin smoking a cigarette, took out my phone and saw that the draw was live. The time was 10:59. As I submitted my entry the timer turned red and ran out. Luckily got the message that my entry was submitted.
Checked my account and saw a pending charge. :nthat:
Size 11.5
# 276/19,400

What I was trying to say is if you saw this on a shoe would you even think this is fake or you wouldn't even question it?

I have a important question. I want you guys to be completely honest with me. All of my shoes are 100% authentic and no b grade nothing like that. If you saw this on a 1 would you think they are fake? These are legit... just that's it's a small scuff. Please be honest would you think these are fake?
definetly wouldn't think 'fake' ... not deadstock - yup -- worn -yup -- BUT fake - nah. But then again I did findout a couple of days ago while wearing my perfectly legit Chicagos that the lack a registered mark on the tongue tag made my pair fake.... 
roll.gif

They are not fake. I wore them few times and noticed that. Idk it bothers me a little. the reason I posted here is because I had a feeling there might be people here with so many sneakers and their opinion would've idk maybe make me feel better. You don't have to be negative or ****** about it. My bad if I wasted your time

that leather is full grain man if it's fake then link me im trying to get some fakes

They are not fake. I wore them few times and noticed that. Idk it bothers me a little. the reason I posted here is because I had a feeling there might be people here with so many sneakers and their opinion would've idk maybe make me feel better. You don't have to be negative or ****** about it. My bad if I wasted your time
dont be sad about getting scuffs and marks on your 1s! they just get more character with age. just wear them and have fun! 
wink.gif

Wings came in from Nike.

At first glance your pair looked all black. Then that second pic looked like you we're actually in the process of rubbing the black off.... Now my eyes playing tricks on me...

Lol kinda of like my pic I posted of my Royals.... Some thought they look gold and blue...

At first glance your pair looked all black. Then that second pic looked like you we're actually in the process of rubbing the black off.... Now my eyes playing tricks on me...

Lol kinda of like my pic I posted of my Royals.... Some thought they look gold and blue...
at first i was like white and gold aj1s wat

Back
Top Bottom