• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:lol: pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford

That dude that was selling his wings for $400 is still a scammer because he wasn't selling them for enough?
the 12s? Yea

That came after me tellin the dude The 1s won't resell for much like the 12s

Naw you were saying dude was a scammer for selling the 1s for $400. Calling him a scammer for no good reason. Just because.
no, I was talkin about the 12s

We are in the 1s thread. Dude was asking about the 1s. Why would you start talking about 12s? :lol:
wings. Was sayin the prices weren't as high on the 12s as he was sayin or somethin or other then lead to that I believe

Air Jordan 1 Royals, Air Jordan 11 Space Jams, Air Jordan 1 Black Toe, Air Jordan 3 True Blue all restocked today on nike EU. Only accessible via your nike + account.

Vintage (Gym Reds) for work.... #OfficeLife

Last edited:
ive been refreshing NDC on and off since early this morning, and all ive seen is size 16. what are you looking at? i think you mean FNL? cuz FNL has like a FSR showing
i typed in air Jordan 1 mid new love the Shoe came up i clicked on it and i seen all the sizes even my size a 10 yes it is NDC I AM USING MOBILE APP

ive been refreshing NDC on and off since early this morning, and all ive seen is size 16. what are you looking at? i think you mean FNL? cuz FNL has like a FSR showing
i typed in air Jordan 1 mid new love the Shoe came up i clicked on it and i seen all the sizes even my size a 10 yes it is NDC I AM USING MOBILE APP
NDC = nike.com. if youre using mobile app, then its not nike.com. youre either on the SNKRS app or the Nike+ app. only size 16 is on NDC. are u using SNKRS or nike+?

edit: air jordan 1 mid new love yielded 0 results on the SNKRS app. same search showed results on nike+ but only for kids, not mens.

Last edited:
My size restocked in the New Loves... I think I'm tempted more by the fact that I collect AJ1s and me telling myself "they're New Loves idiot" lol

someone have a nike.ca promo code? lol

i got thru and even got a pp email for the charge but.....whys is say $0 total and 1 units cancelled? lol

hope they ship for ya :smokin

Me too! Wasn't even planning on getting another pair, major stroke of luck this morning to even be online... let alone awake for the day.
Straight to cart, no waiting and instant paypal confirmation and eastbay confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom