• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Timeless.

I d k if posted but here is a neat og 1 collection video...it's kinda long but it goes thru em all and finishes with the metallics

Last edited:
Woke up to a message saying my boy I know in UK that I have stayed with, copped me a royal 11.5 for my on restock On Nike! Pretty happy. Got 2013 so wasn't chasing em too hard but at retail I'm pumped.

I do want the 2016 bred tho way more. Even tho have the 2013 of that also. Its just in my top 3 ever so hopefully can score them next

Wings are a no go period... I love 1s but that shoe is off putting. Reminds me of Gum bottom/black og 1s. Really likem but gotta look attm sideways [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sold out on NDC?
This is some kind of limited release?

I wonder how you are supposed to rock with yellow color..... going to be hard
Beaters to wear to Steelers/Pirates games. Im going to wear em all year until the sole falls off. 

^^ Dope. I need to pick up those Reese Forbes myself but it's so much to cop right now with the chutneys and the DMP coming up plus I still want copper flightposites and Master AM 1's. :smh:

Todays wear/black toes, put white laces in these and never looked back

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wish you guys would stop asking everyday do the wing 1s paint rub off like its obvious that it doesn't [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Absolutely, but coming from a real 1s collector I know damn well he's seen worse :lol:

I get it, it's a hate it or love it shoe, but worse 1 ever? :wow:

RTTG DC 1s were an eye sore.

Last edited:
i honestly dont get the hate on them. i think theyre very cool. kind of a tribute to the united center statue.

Back
Top Bottom