Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just got the wings woven white jump suit and also got the black pants as well. They are very nice! Love the all white and comfort

Last edited:
Ended Up Getting Things Sorted With Nike And My Second Pair Of Wings 1's Showed Up Today. Overall I'm Definitely Happy With How These Came Out And Am Glad The Hype Stayed Away. The Quality Is On Point And They'll Be Great To Match Up With Come Fall Season :pimp: A Must Have For AJ1 Enthusiasts IMO. Congrats To Those Who Wanted These And Got Thru :nthat:

I really think this sneaker is a must have if your a 1 guy. Fully agree with that after getting em in hand.

Those Vlone 1s are utter trash. Guess the 1s route are going the same way SB Dunks with constant collabs with designers and riding the wave. Only designer I'd be interested in is if CDG makes a pair of 1s.

They fugly plz tell me none of you ******* with them
The swoosh is good the colorways they used it on are trash the problem I have with decent ideas like these and the rare airs is they use terrible colorblocking or a nasty looking shade of a color

Those Vlone 1s are utter trash. Guess the 1s route are going the same way SB Dunks with constant collabs with designers and riding the wave. Only designer I'd be interested in is if CDG makes a pair of 1s.

That Vlone picture is just an edit of the Black Perforateds.

The confusion that vague posts like that creates is why I wish dude was just leave that **** on IG.

Anyone know how to get new 1 insoles or a good replacement? I tried some Dr. Scholls massaging gel and some Spenco total support but I didn't like the feel in them for some reason. I kind of like to original feel of the 1s insoles so I was looking for something that felt similar. I could just take the insoles out of some other 1s but would rather not if I didn't need to. Thanks. 

creepin back up.

Highest offer is still 300 and lowest ask is 325. In**** stockX but them using random eBay or second party sites can throw off the numbers a bit. Whoever "paid" that 500+ should've just looked around a lil more clearly they could've saved money on stockx

The swoosh is good the colorways they used it on are trash the problem I have with decent ideas like these and the rare airs is they use terrible colorblocking or a nasty looking shade of a color

The swoosh just too shiny and vibrant for a shoe with an almost military drab olive, black, gum, and white CW. Black swoosh would clean it up and tie the colors all together but both the black and that olive green leather looks plastic. Could have gone white swoosh too but the marerials still look subpar...They just bad

Last edited:
I have had this happen with a couple different pairs of dunks just happens sometimes weirdly I have no explanation but it happens
Definitely weird. I just noticed that today and I've been wearing them for months.

Anyone know how to get new 1 insoles or a good replacement? I tried some Dr. Scholls massaging gel and some Spenco total support but I didn't like the feel in them for some reason. I kind of like to original feel of the 1s insoles so I was looking for something that felt similar. I could just take the insoles out of some other 1s but would rather not if I didn't need to. Thanks. 
This is what I use and they're thicker compared to the other Spenco insoles. Good cushion on the heel and forefoot area. Paid $5 at FTL with rewards.

NYC 1's still on sale/available online. Order placed, been low key wanting a mostly black cw 1

Definitely a great choice! The quality on them is great.

Back
Top Bottom