Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Do we have any pics at all of the quai 1s yet?
I need them regardless of price I'll own too add to this set
where the black 5s at :nerd:

Why is everyone impatient about the Sails?

Because they are sellingout faster than a lot of people anticipated and also because people were certain they'd be coming out the 20th. Also with all these UK sites getting them people are wondering why they aren't stateside yet or if they'll ever be.

Last edited:
Because they are sellingout faster than a lot of people anticipated and also because people were certain they'd be coming out the 20th. Also with all these UK sites getting them people are wondering why they aren't stateside yet or if they'll ever be.

This

If they made a point to put it apart of there fall collection then maybe they will drop in the fall like there supposed 2 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

If they made a point to put it apart of there fall collection then maybe they will drop in the fall like there supposed 2 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

There was no pics of sails in that fall preview and even then why wait til fall if we can get them for like 10 over retail now.

Im not playing around with Nike. Just went ahead and ordered from that German site. This situation feels just like when the gym reds never hit the states a couple of years back.

Last edited:
Just checked out size 13 for $182 shipped for Sails. I'm still chasing the gym reds so I don't want that to happen again

Back
Top Bottom