Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Blacktoes blacktoes off to work I go....

Last edited:
Scooped the black YYs off the hash for $62 yesterday. Sizes were drying up quick - I got the last 10.5 thankfully. $60 is the sweet spot for 1s it seems...Nike, the people have spoken. Knock $100 off the price tag and we're in there. :lol:

I just want to mention if you guys ever are buying 1s off the hash wall try asking a few employees if they still have the lids in the back. One of the workers told me some people will throw them out, but he puts them off to the side for when people buy them. Unfortunately there were no more for my size box, but it was worth a shot.

Now I have two pairs of 1s with no box tops. Gonna be looking for boxes on eBay just for the lid now. :smh:  They should just put them under the boxes on the hash wall.

White YY quality is worth about $62 tbqh

Hahaha wow, seriously they aren't that worn just creased in the toe which is what 1s do... the filter makes them look more extreme I guess lol

I don't mind the comments at all think it's actually really funny, I want the beat 1 look that's in fact what I'm after but those royals aren't anywhere near "trashed" not even remotely close they just have creased toes lol

Scooped the black YYs off the hash for $62 yesterday. Sizes were drying up quick - I got the last 10.5 thankfully. $60 is the sweet spot for 1s it seems...Nike, the people have spoken. Knock $100 off the price tag and we're in there. 
laugh.gif

I just want to mention if you guys ever are buying 1s off the hash wall try asking a few employees if they still have the lids in the back. One of the workers told me some people will throw them out, but he puts them off to the side for when people buy them. Unfortunately there were no more for my size box, but it was worth a shot.

Now I have two pairs of 1s with no box tops. Gonna be looking for boxes on eBay just for the lid now. 
mean.gif
 They should just put them under the boxes on the hash wall.
White YY quality is worth about $62 tbqh
Yeah, the blacks are the same way. They pale in comparison to my metallic blues, but it is what it is. $62 for a basic essential color way like this is an easy decision.

I need to check my outlet... 62 for the white yangs might be the move.

Turned the black yangs into a pair of shadow :smokin

Yeah, the blacks are the same way. They pale in comparison to my metallic blues, but it is what it is. $62 for a basic essential color way like this is an easy decision.

I found the Blacks to be SLIGHTLY better quality... I bought them as replacements for my CM 1s and was shocked at how much lower the quality was. I have beat my CMs to death and are now relegated to music festival/concert shoes.. Kinda wish I doubled up on them instead of buying black YYs.

Last edited:
This is PR speak for "We need to sell these, please buy them or we're all getting fired"

Dope shoe, regardless though.

Nah I'm sure they know theres some anticipation for the sails tbh.... I mean they're selling much better than the Ying Yangs did on those Euro sites.

people keep saying the sails quality is so good. but what about the triple blacks? are they better quality than the banned and royals too? better than sbb?

Just crossed off Cyber Monday 1's from the want list, little trade with the homie. Y'all were right, the leather is legit on this pair

Perhaps, but they weren't an instant sellout like other hyped OG 1 cws.

I mean outside of a couple classic color ways 1s in general don't sell out like that. I'm sure these would sell as "expected" for an essential.

Hell I'd bet these will or would've don't better than the perforated joints and possibly even the ying yangs did at release.

Can we already get a release date for the shadows? Wassup JB???

I keep seeing some back and forth but it looks like 2018 is confirmed... that's good enough for now. They could mess around and give us a December 2018 date which would make the wait feel even longer so I'm good for now.

A official release date would certainly drop the price of the 2013s though so I could see it doing some good for those who NEED shadows right now....

Even then there are cheaper routes like customizing the black Yangs

Just got my red metallics in from Shoepalace kind of mad that they didn't double box it now the box is messed up and also how the laces came wrapped but Iplan to put the red laces in anyhow so it doesn't matter 76 dollars was a steal for these

Last edited:
where did you order from?

Sorry for the late reply, I ordered them both from Nike UK. Still a fsr on there for both the Sails and Triple Blacks, looks like nobody gives a toss about these in Britain.

Poor quality pics I'm afraid, one shoe looks darker than the other in all light lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom