Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This is how my pair from Nike looked, straight out the box. Can we stop talking about creases now?

This isn't even creased. It's straight up cracked brownie top.
Cocoa-Brownies-1.jpg

for retail, probably not. but i know you got taxed since its stockx, so in that case i wouldnt b happy.
Sold one for 540 after fees and got these for 600 so I didn't take too much of a hit but damn if I can't stop looking at the stitching. I've got plenty of other shoes with "factory defects" so I wanna chalk this one up like all the rest but it stands out to me so much. It doesn't help that they came to me laced up with the lace bag cut[emoji]129300[/emoji] anyone ever gotten credit back from stockx for similar issues?

Sold one for 540 after fees and got these for 600 so I didn't take too much of a hit but damn if I can't stop looking at the stitching. I've got plenty of other shoes with "factory defects" so I wanna chalk this one up like all the rest but it stands out to me so much. It doesn't help that they came to me laced up with the lace bag cut[emoji]129300[/emoji] anyone ever gotten credit back from stockx for similar issues?

Okay the laced up part is a different issue. In my mind that shoe is no longer DS

The stitching doesn't matter but the laced up part is not okay in my book.

Just got sails in.. visually they are really nice. But the synthetic stuff they used on the collar and swoosh is cheap feeling. Feels like the same stuff they used on the tongue and back collar of pure $ 4s. It almost looks/feels like paper.. it will be interesting to see how it holds up / how hard it is to clean.

All this quality talk in here is insane.

Yall always trying to hype up trash colorways by saying that quality is Great. When in reality, all AJ 1 og are in the same ball park and the quality difference between each pair is minimal.

Prime example is those bronze 1's.

I gotta stop being boring and switch to the grey laces on my shadows. At least for a lil while. It's always been a good look, especially on the 09's :pimp:

All this quality talk in here is insane.

Yall always trying to hype up trash colorways by saying that quality is Great. When in reality, all AJ 1 og are in the same ball park and the quality difference between each pair is minimal.

Prime example is those bronze 1's.

You think there is minimal quality difference between SBBs and YYs?

Sails are just basic af. They're just all white shoes. There's always a pair of all white 1s that release every year. I personally don't see the hype quality or not.

Back
Top Bottom