Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can we get some outfit pics from those of you brave enough to buy and wear the Gatorade pack? I’m always genuinely curious how fully grown men successfully pull off Laffy Taffy colored sneakers... You guys have to get pretty creative to not look silly, tbh.

I'm definitely going to try for the Lemon-Lime 1s! Love the color!! Sad to see how limited they will be at FTL! Hope SNKRS works for me (if anyone sees a release early, let me know)

And I don't really care what I wear that will go with them. I'm 41, been through a myriad of medical issues (liver transplant one of them) and could care less what people say about what I wear or how crazy my sneakers are! Take it from me, you only live once and enjoy every moment of it (I had 2 weeks at most had I not gotten my transplant back in '03)!

I'm definitely going to try for the Lemon-Lime 1s! Love the color!! Sad to see how limited they will be at FTL! Hope SNKRS works for me (if anyone sees a release early, let me know)

And I don't really care what I wear that will go with them. I'm 41, been through a myriad of medical issues (liver transplant one of them) and could care less what people say about what I wear or how crazy my sneakers are! Take it from me, you only live once and enjoy every moment of it (I had 2 weeks at most had I not gotten my transplant back in '03)!

What size do you wear bro? I'll try to help you out.

On their way from eBay....$400 out the door. Merry Christmas to myself.

s-l1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom