Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dang nowhere in my area had these. Been looking for sz 12 forever :'( Have been waiting to come across one for months and no luck. Wahhh

Naah.
mean.gif
Those re-sellers have this system down pat.

"Air Jordan 1 Black Toe, Super-Limited B-Grade Edition"

Asking price is $500, message me with offers. No lowballers.

laugh.gif
Limited you say!? Take all my money, good sir

I've hear some crazy prices on Banneds. But ... given an opportunity, would y'all pay $650 for a DS pair? Just pains me to pay that much; $300 was the most I paid before. But conversely, I know they're hard to find these days.  Really on the fence. I got good devil/bad devil on my shoulder at the moment. 

I've hear some crazy prices on Banneds. But ... given an opportunity, would y'all pay $650 for a DS pair? Just pains me to pay that much; $300 was the most I paid before. But conversely, I know they're hard to find these days.  Really on the fence. I got good devil/bad devil on my shoulder at the moment. 
In a heartbeat[emoji]128077[/emoji] The leather is :pimp:

If I really wanted the shoe I would pay that much, especially when they have been known to go for 800 plus. Look at how much people are paying for legit DS 2013 Royals and 2013 bred 1s. Might as well get some banneds at those prices. Plus like you said DS banneds are really hard to find these days.

lead me to a pair ofDS banneds for that price ill buy em right now SRS

I would pay that right away... been lookin for a while and my size nothing less than $900 :smh:

Well I decided to pull the trigger on these from Windy City Sole. They're very legit and I couldn't find a size 9 anywhere else. $700 later...here we are. These are not for sale or trade, so no PMs please. I'm going to wear these til they fall apart.

Ouch dude that price though. Peace of mind is good to have but if you wait long enough, a deal comes your way. My buddy copped his og everything with receipt for 380 recently same sz as you. I was going to pull the trigger on 400 for a pair my size but I was beat to it :tongue:. To each their own though man. They're worth however much you want them to be.

Last edited:
i wouldnt even care about a pair of royals if i got em. i want those but i know im never getting banneds :lol:
I'm sure you'll land a DS pair for a really good price someday. I was lucky to find my pair for a little over $500 shipped.

My hunt for royals still continues :frown:

Last edited:

In a heartbeat[emoji]128077[/emoji] The leather is 
pimp.gif

If I really wanted the shoe I would pay that much, especially when they have been known to go for 800 plus. Look at how much people are paying for legit DS 2013 Royals and 2013 bred 1s. Might as well get some banneds at those prices. Plus like you said DS banneds are really hard to find these days.

lead me to a pair ofDS banneds for that price ill buy em right now SRS

I would pay that right away... been lookin for a while and my size nothing less than $900 
mean.gif
Bad devil has spoken. Guess I'll try to link up with dude tomorrow and make it happen.
devil.gif

Final request. OCD is kicking in because of the high price tag. Never heard of faked Banned 1s, but if you would, do me a solid and LCs these anyway: http://niketalk.com/t/595070/banned-1-legit-check

$650 got me like:

Last edited:

Bad devil has spoken. Guess I'll try to link up with dude tomorrow and make it happen.
devil.gif

Best of luck fam[emoji]128077[/emoji] be safe if you're meeting up.
Thanks. I usually meet in highly populated areas, police stations, or right outside the gate of the military base I'm stationed at.
just walk out with your ar-15 by your side, trust me there will be no problems

Showed up about 20 mins after they opened at Smithfield, NC. They didn't have them behind the counter or on the shelf. You needed to go to an employee and they would take your pair from the back to the cashier. My wife and I bought a pair each then walked around the outlet to peep other stores and copped 2 more lol. 2 are for fam members btw. They also honored my military discount :smokin All pairs are pretty much flawless.

Showed up about 20 mins after they opened at Smithfield, NC. They didn't have them behind the counter or on the shelf. You needed to go to an employee and they would take your pair from the back to the cashier. My wife and I bought a pair each then walked around the outlet to peep other stores and copped 2 more lol. 2 are for fam members btw. They also honored my military discount
smokin.gif
All pairs are pretty much flawless.

Congrats to fellow tarheel!

Back
Top Bottom