Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Went to the Nike Cypress Outlet outside of Houston this morning.  Got there at 6:30 AM and there were already 20 people ahead of me.  An hour later, the line grew to 60+ people.  The Nike employees came and started handing out wristbands for the shoes.  The manager said that they received 70 pairs in their inventory.  Got my size 10 with ease.  Yes, the pair are B-grades but the only cosmetic damage was the slight creasing on the white part of the leather on the detailed picture above plus B-grade stamp on the size tag.  The shoes came with OG box + extra white laces.  This pair will keep my retail pair from Footaction DS.  I am happy with my pair because I had a Christmas $50 Visa prepaid gift card so my total out of pocket was $80.  I was going to give in to resell price on eBay for $300.

For the others mentioning that they got retail pairs from the outlet, I call BS...  Congrats to all that were able to cop!

I got a pair that didn't have any cosmetic stamps and my pair looks flawless! lol BTW, if this is Dean then I was the talking to you in line!

I got a pair that didn't have any cosmetic stamps and my pair looks flawless! lol BTW, if this is Dean then I was the talking to you in line!
Damn you, my friend had to wait 2 hours before he could get a pair for me since he got his size 11 earlier and the 9.5s and 10s sold out  by then haha. Oh well, they would have been doubles for me anyway.

Last edited:
Damn you, my friend had to wait 2 hours before he could get a pair for me since he got his size 11 earlier and the 9.5s and 10s sold out  by then haha. Oh well, they would have been doubles for me anyway.

I actually got the last pair of 9.5...

I actually got the last pair of 9.5...
Even worse lol. They told my buddy his GF couldn't get the second pair because she was using his credit card.  Therefore, they had to wait till noon.

This morning's release at my local Nike outlet was another let down :frown:
Just as I was asking for my size, they announced they had sold out.

Looks like I will have to resort to another resell purchase again :frown:

Last edited:
might have to check ebay, b-grades gotta sell for less than regular release right> maybe someone puts one up for cheap

Around january i did see b grade royals on ebay for 250. The rear heel tab was janky looking other than that they looked decent.

At that time royals were like 400 so i figured id get a non b-grade pair. Looking back on it shoulda bought them.

Something in my head said no to paying 100 over box on a b grade.

Just picked up b-grade black toes just now as well. Do deals on those today zyzz you can get then for 160-180 today and some folks got non b grades i think.

So did some outlets receive a-grades? Or all b-grades? I noticed mostly everyone got the original box but were all of them still b-grades?

Just picked up b-grade black toes just now as well. Do deals on those today zyzz you can get then for 160-180 today and some folks got non b grades i think.

bruh, im not even gonna bother. dudes are ignorant. a Nter was gonna give me a pair for less than most on ebay but i passed.

i wouldnt pay more than $160 honestly. its either i find a deal or dont. i dont even care :lol:

i had nothing to do today, really wish great lakes had em SMH

I will say some shops not on that sneakersteal list got allocation. Make calls to your local outlets.

Wish they didn't get all this damn b grade ink all over the inside of the white tongue. It smeared everywhere.

Last edited:
sad my local outlet didn't get any... an employee told me they get more running and training shoes than Jordans... they did have the mango LeBron x lows there though... would never pay money for any LeBron sneaker lol..

Still on the search for retail black toes lol

They were available with ease this morning at the San Marcos, TX outlets. Might want to see if they still have any pairs left.

Back
Top Bottom