• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2486C2F8-002E-496A-B6F1-2EA7A5584058.png

Put in two tickets for shoe palace today. Set up on FTA apps. Both Champs and FNL that I went too said they won't know if they get them until end of Thursday so wtf. Ended up copping a double up of gold toes because the shoe palace across town apparently didnt know there were a few sizes In their shipment last night. Looks like i may line up at FTL to secure a double up on these.

Let the games begin fellas.

"Think Shoe City called me a few minutes ago.. I fell asleep trying to study and I woke up to my phone on 1% and a familiar missed call

I open it up and look for a second then the screen blanks out :lol: we'll see in about 10 mins when my phone cuts back on"

Had this typed few seconds ago but it turned back on... It's the store :smh: they're closed now too smh L

"Think Shoe City called me a few minutes ago.. I fell asleep trying to study and I woke up to my phone on 1% and a familiar missed call

I open it up and look for a second then the screen blanks out :lol: we'll see in about 10 mins when my phone cuts back on"

Had this typed few seconds ago but it turned back on... It's the store :smh: they're closed now too smh L

They call back this soon?

2014 black and whites were the best of the non remastered pairs

They've had so many black and white NA's over the past two years I hope they don't. They have so many other color combinations they can do.
agreed. super happy with my black/whites and lucky i got them for retail-ish, because the prices on them now is serious.

Retail or bust like last week gold toes
Agreed... but thanks for the L reminder. Local shop got 3 pairs of Gold Toes, FCFS. Today when I ask about Bred Toes being FCFS too he was like "oh well those were limited" speaking on GT's

They're the same price as Banneds, crazy lol. Felt so lucky when I hit on the BTs on SNKRS
Same. I was at a employee meeting when I used to work at the movies and wasn't even paying attention :lol: think I snagged them in 10 mins

Was it on the Draw or just a regular drop?

Back
Top Bottom