• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
cant do worn shoes :smh:

still salty i missed a pair for 350 shipped man. ill be happy if i just get one pair soon then i can relax while trying to find more :lol:

I bought them last friday. Its actually still on their site. size 9.5. I took a gamble because there was no pic. they came with minor creasing on toe box and nike air on the insole was all but gone, but i didnt care because i was putting new insoles in anyway. other than that they are in great condition. Im very happy with them.

Dope. Congrats on the pickup fam.

Here are some pics of the b grade pair and the flaws i see.

Rear heel square off center by about 1/2"

B grade pair in front. Cut of the toe mud guard is a little mishapen compared to the retail pair in the back.

Wings logo a bit sloppy

Creases on side panels and toe box

Last edited:

B grade pair in front. Cut of the toe mud guard is a little mishapen compared to the retail pair in the back.

Wings logo a bit sloppy

Still better than how I got my baron 1s from NDC

Wings logo a bit sloppy

Still better than my retail pair.

Glad my boy was able to look out for me on the Black Toe 1's since I'm out of the country at the moment. I always wanted to double up too :smokin I'm surprised there weren't more people in line by the time he got there.

Good lookin on the Michaels sale information, I need something for my kicks with destroyed and beat up boxes

whos a sign 12 and doesnt mind used shoes 1's :nerd:

looking to help someone out with what i assume is a decent deal one bay

just missed out on another pair of breds. SMH
Man you have the worst of luck when it comes to finding some Is you can't get a pair of royals and now you messing up on getting some black and red Is :lol: good luck man on finding some pairs tho

I love how 1s don't really get that dirty especially breds. I just went to beerfest in Boston and there was about 5000 drunks (myself included) and my pair somehow came out as good as ever.

this pair i got from ross for $39.99 do you think they're the same as the ones in the outlet? or same quality? here are some pics of the pair.

as you can see it also has a blue B stamp at the size label but the production date is different.
coul you check on this one too fam? they're from ross im not sure if they're legit but im hoping at least that they're same as the ones on the outlet.

I love how 1s don't really get that dirty especially breds. I just went to beerfest in Boston and there was about 5000 drunks (myself included) and my pair somehow came out as good as ever.
i wore banneds to a rave once and they got dirty as F*CK almost beyond recognition :x wouldve had a heart attack if i wasnt so messed up

next day i cleaned em up and all the dirt came off pretty easily :smokin only used soap and water too

i wore banneds to a rave once and they got dirty as F*CK almost beyond recognition :x wouldve had a heart attack if i wasnt so messed up

next day i cleaned em up and all the dirt came off pretty easily :smokin only used soap and water too
Any time I know there'll be a crowd, I wear beaters.

Back
Top Bottom