Congrats!!' Repped cause I'm super jelly >:

And for the gif of Stephanie Tanner turning up :rofl:

Last edited:
Congrats!!' Repped cause I'm super jelly
mad.gif

And for the gif of Stephanie Tanner turning up
roll.gif
Thanks, man, I pretty stoked myself. 

Thanks, bro. Even though it wasn't cheap, I got lucky when I saw the seller offering them to someone else in a Facebook shoe forum earlier in the week - ultimately, it was $100 cheaper than his lowest earlier in the week. 95% of stuff is crap in there, but today, it was worth it!
I'm sure you don't have an ounce of buyers remorse[emoji]128077[/emoji] the quality on these are straight [emoji]128293[/emoji] Hopefully I can find another DS pair for just above $500.

Congrats again.

Last edited:
how do you know they are VNDS? :lol:

the only thing i dont like is that it doesnt have any actual pics of the shoe you are buying

I don't..that's what someone who posted the link earlier said..

The listing actually said worn (excellent)..but I also seen other links on rif that said near deadstock..so I guess that's better than excellent lol..

I'm pretty sure they only accept used kicks in really good condition tho..if that was actually an 11.5..I would hav scooped it up..but u could always call them and tell them that ur interested and ask if they could tell u about the creasings, etc.

Thanks, bro. Even though it wasn't cheap, I got lucky when I saw the seller offering them to someone else in a Facebook shoe forum earlier in the week - ultimately, it was $100 cheaper than his lowest earlier in the week. 95% of stuff is crap in there, but today, it was worth it!
I'm sure you don't have an ounce of buyers remorse[emoji]128077[/emoji] the quality on these are straight [emoji]128293[/emoji] Hopefully I can find another DS pair for just above $500.

Congrats again.
Nope, sure don't. Was happy to not only get them at a decent price, but just to get them period. 

Nope, sure don't. Was happy to not only get them at a decent price, but just to get them period. 
Oh I know the feeling :smile: when I found mine for under $600 with the original receipt, it was like winning the lottery :lol:

Oh I know the feeling
smile.gif
when I found mine for under $600 with the original receipt, it was like winning the lottery
laugh.gif
Yep! I'm going to start looking for all the older stuff I want now, too. May pickup some DS Big Bangs shortly if I sell some of my shoes off.

Did the black toes go back into production? The date there was the date they released, minus 1 day.
thats what i was thinking. maybe they intended to produce it for the outlet / ross release?

ross pair

That is kinda fishy. The blk toe RD was 5/18/13. And these dates are well past it. Hmm....

i wouldnt say fishy, could have been made and they released earlier than expected?

from the pics they def arent fake nor GM

maybe more might be hitting outlets... i can only wish. def take a pair or two at $120 a pop

:nerd:

I just came across the royal 1 thread and to see how many ppl were saying $230-$260 is too much to be paying for royals or 1s period is crazy :lol: .....royals really changed the Og high retro 1 game, I know EVERYONE would love to pay those prices if they knew what they know now

i still regret selling my pair of breds on release day for $310 even though they weren't my size :smh:

atleast i held on to these. i am rocking them until they are beat...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom